🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Education! The Big Scary Entitlement Program!

The OP was clear. ....

I'm sure that's what the voices in your head are telling you, but why don't you try again anyway?

I made a post. You didn't challenge them, you simply attacked me as a person showing you had no substance in the topic/debate.

I know why though. Yep, I'm a bit of a know it all.

You reflected (common) and exposed voices in your head.
It seems someone took offense to lack of education.....

Who, and what "lack of education"?

That IS the topic there kiddo. Try to stop reflecting so much and sober up. You know that thing called an OP. So powerful. Seems you have neglected it.

It seems a post about Education can strike a string with ones that don't have it.
It seems someone took offense to lack of education.....

Who, and what "lack of education"?

^21 posts in and asks this about the OP LOL!

I didn't need to prove my point, but it seems we have a puppet here that wants to drive my point in even further.

Everyone that has done 1 hours worth of homework on Entitlement Programs notices that Education is seen as an "Entitlement" and a major part of the pie charts and statistics.

Every failing nation ever attacks Education (Generally because the Kings in charge will lose the faith of the people). Notice the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize winner was a Woman that showed the importance of Education to the world.

Yet some profiteering nations exploit denial of Education as well.

Keep people dumb and they will never think to vote against you.
We spend 100s of thousands of dollars on educating kids and come up with Michael Browns. Something is definitely wrong.

Everyone that has done 1 hours worth of homework on Entitlement Programs notices that Education is seen as an "Entitlement" and a major part of the pie charts and statistics.

Every failing nation ever attacks Education (Generally because the Kings in charge will lose the faith of the people). Notice the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize winner was a Woman that showed the importance of Education to the world.

We spend 100s of thousands of dollars on educating kids and come up with Michael Browns. Something is definitely wrong.

That's a fact. We have Americans that think our educational system Only raises Michael Browns.

That's a fact. We have Americans that think our educational system Only raises Michael Browns.
His thug parents raised him. You could pour millions into someone like Brown and still get the same product, or you could spend a few thousand on a Asian immigrant child and get a valedictorian. Money is certainly not the problem. Parents, teachers and their low expectations are.

Was there a point in there somewhere?

Education was the point. It was in the title.........Have we regressed to the point where we don't even read titles? It use to be that's the only thing certain people read.
Education is not a point - it is a word. Lack of education is also not a point - it isn't even a complete idea. You want to know why people are just posting attacks, its likely because you sound extremely drunk in this thread. This far into it and you still have yet to articulate an entire point.

Education? Lack of it? Where and why? In what capacity is it lacking and where is your solution? What question are you asking to debate or point out here?

Simply articulate a point already.

We have Americans that think our educational system Only [sic] raises Michael Browns.

That had nothing to do with the OP, but at least you are getting closer to stumbling upon a point. Now, who exactly thinks that?

Forum List

Back