Edward Snowden: the whistleblower behind the NSA surveillance revelations

"mind boggling in its sophistication"....

:lol:

You guys crack me up.

Why? Because we stand on the principles in which this country was founded? The simple idea that you have no problem with it means you must not care for the founding documents and what they provided us with. There is a reason that once upon a time people worked for years to get themselves to this great country so they could experience the freedom in which we have always stood for, without fear of retribution for their beliefs of freedom.
And to experience the opportunities in which we had been given to which they yearned for, to make the American dream come true for themselves. They had been told if they worked hard for it, it could be their realization as well, with a freedom in which they had never known, that which was lacking within their own countries.
Today, many that flock here do not come to experience the American dream through hard work and sacrifice. They come here to receive the benefits we allow them, instead.

I have no idea what you're talking about. None of this seems the slightest bit relevant to what I've said.

What is it that you think I have "no problem" with?

You guys crack me up.

Yeah? Tell me more about it.

Project Narwhal: How a top-secret Obama campaign program could change the 2012 race. - Slate Magazine

This year, however, as part of a project code-named Narwhal, Obama’s team is working to link once completely separate repositories of information so that every fact gathered about a voter is available to every arm of the campaign. Such information-sharing would allow the person who crafts a provocative email about contraception to send it only to women with whom canvassers have personally discussed reproductive views or whom data-mining targeters have pinpointed as likely to be friendly to Obama’s views on the issue.

I've used the program. There's nothing "mind boggling" about it. It's just a voter file linked to a volunteer/contact database.

Programs like it have existed for years. VoteBuilder has been around since 2007, and it can do everything described in your post.
Go read the article.

he stole classified info and leaked it to the press.

That's theft, at the least.

He should have informed other authorities, in secret, if nothing was done, then contact lawyers.

he's in deep shit and has given the nsa time to cover themselves from what may have been uncovered.

You are 1000% correct.

Are those fucking drones on his way?!?!?!?!?

He should have informed other authorities, in secret, if nothing was done, then contact lawyers.

he's in deep shit and has given the nsa time to cover themselves from what may have been uncovered.

You are 1000% correct.

no, going public saved his life or at least his freedom

The only theft here is that the government is stealing our data.

Irrelevant.

The new improved Constitution signed by President , Barack Obama, Kenyan for Ben Dover, allows the President to screw us in the ass.......in the name of national security, of course.

Last edited:

You are 1000% correct.

no, going public saved his life or at least his freedom

Not really.

Ask his predecessor, Thomas Drake.

I've used the program. There's nothing "mind boggling" about it. It's just a voter file linked to a volunteer/contact database.

Programs like it have existed for years. VoteBuilder has been around since 2007, and it can do everything described in your post.
Go read the article.

I don't need to read the article. I've used the damn program.

They've combined their databases. There's nothing revolutionary or sophisticated about that, it's just a matter of automating processes that we used to do ourselves - i.e. looking up a donor in the voter file, and noting the donation.

Go read the article.

They've combined their databases. There's nothing revolutionary or sophisticated about that, it's just a matter of automating processes that we used to do ourselves - i.e. looking up a donor in the voter file, and noting the donation.

Well Maxine Waters thinks it's da bomb. :lol:

Go read the article.

OK I wont confuse you with the facts anymore.

You guys crack me up.

Yeah? Tell me more about it.

Project Narwhal: How a top-secret Obama campaign program could change the 2012 race. - Slate Magazine

This year, however, as part of a project code-named Narwhal, Obama’s team is working to link once completely separate repositories of information so that every fact gathered about a voter is available to every arm of the campaign. Such information-sharing would allow the person who crafts a provocative email about contraception to send it only to women with whom canvassers have personally discussed reproductive views or whom data-mining targeters have pinpointed as likely to be friendly to Obama’s views on the issue.

haha

Go read the article.

Well Maxine Waters thinks it's da bomb. :lol:

I can almost guarantee that Maxine Waters has never actually used the program. She probably overheard her staffers talking about it and thought it would be good talking point.

Go read the article.

when you start using them, im sure we will be peeing our pants

How about PRISM? Have you had a chance to play around with that yet ?

when you start using them, im sure we will be peeing our pants
I have. You're just too stupid to notice.

994270_608357709188769_1187604508_n.jpg

Forum List

Back