Edward Snowden: the whistleblower behind the NSA surveillance revelations

"mind boggling in its sophistication"....

:lol:

You guys crack me up.

Why? Because we stand on the principles in which this country was founded? The simple idea that you have no problem with it means you must not care for the founding documents and what they provided us with. There is a reason that once upon a time people worked for years to get themselves to this great country so they could experience the freedom in which we have always stood for, without fear of retribution for their beliefs of freedom.
And to experience the opportunities in which we had been given to which they yearned for, to make the American dream come true for themselves. They had been told if they worked hard for it, it could be their realization as well, with a freedom in which they had never known, that which was lacking within their own countries.
Today, many that flock here do not come to experience the American dream through hard work and sacrifice. They come here to receive the benefits we allow them, instead.

I have no idea what you're talking about. None of this seems the slightest bit relevant to what I've said.

What is it that you think I have "no problem" with?

Guess I didn't delete it fast enough. I thought I was in another thread, thus misreading what you were talking about. Sorry about that. :redface:

Obabble must step up and execute this traitor for disclosing top secret programs designed to protect America. He has no other choice other than resigning his office.

Snowden will go down in history as one of America's most consequential whistleblowers, alongside Daniel Ellsberg and Bradley Manning. He is responsible for handing over material from one of the world's most secretive organisations – the NSA.

“…alongside Daniel Ellsberg and Bradley Manning.”

Interesting, both of whom were aggressively pilloried and demonized by the right. To be consistent, therefore, Snowden should be subject to the same treatment by conservatives, where they seek his imprisonment or death.

Or will Snowden be presented as a ‘hero’ by conservative hypocrites, more interested in using him as a political weapon against the current administration than concern over justice or privacy rights.

Knowing conservatives as we do, it will clearly be the latter.

Ah --- YOU should be able to see the diff. Neither Manning or Ellsberg were DIRECTLY exposing a flagrant violation of YOUR RIGHTS or the law... And a possible Constitutional Violation as well. War is awful. SOme consider it immoral in any manifestation. But it's NOT illegal.

Except of course --- most of ours are now because the have no real Declaration of War from Congress..

When ALL of the American people have a vested interest in knowing that criminal acts are being committed and NOT prosecuted, with NO HOPE of prosecution --- YOU and all of us should STFU and listen when Snowden speaks.

THe amount of "national security" involved here approaches zero. Also NOT like the Ellsberg or Manning revelations. I doubt that any soldiers or operatives or friendly sources are gonna die because of what he told us...

But I know about 150 politicians who have crapped their pants in the past couple days...

Last edited:
Someone please refresh my memory. What's the big leak---people have known about this since Bush. Aren't we just revisiting an old issue ?

Not really.

At least the Bush admin was focused on radical jihadists.

The moonbat messiah makes no such distinctions. If they're a perceived enemy of HIM, they're a problem.

Perhaps Susan Rice will contend that Snowden was overly influenced by an outrageous video that insulted the prophet Mohammed.

Perhaps Susan Rice will contend that Snowden was overly influenced by an outrageous video that insulted the prophet Mohammed.

The other 30-40 protests/attacks definitely were, but the dupes KNOW Bengazi wasn't, because Rush Seanbeck etc etc hypocrites told them...

Last edited:
He watched the transition of info being used against terrorists to being used against political enemies of Obama.

OK, recall that the Obama Campaign had computer systems and programs to provide state of the art information about voters and voting patterns. It was mind boggling in its sophistication.
What are the odds that information gleaned at NSA was used in constructing that system? Not saying it happened. But what are the odds? And if true, should Obama be impeached, removed, tried and jailed?

I had lunch today with some associates who are VERY VERY pro obama and they agreed that this could impeach obama, and agreed that he should be impeached over this.

According to tony Schaffer, commenting just now on Fox, Snowden is now "in the sphere" of the Chinese...I have heard conflicting reports of where he physically is...Hawaii...Hong Kong...sounds like he may have to be droned.

According to tony Schaffer, commenting just now on Fox, Snowden is now "in the sphere" of the Chinese...I have heard conflicting reports of where he physically is...Hawaii...Hong Kong...sounds like he may have to be droned.

Lets see how wonder boy Obabble handles this one.....Eric Holder to the rescue?? What a fucking mess....

Drones or Navy Seals Team 6.

We have got to stop the fuckers from showing to the world that we are a bunch of criminals.

I've used the program. There's nothing "mind boggling" about it. It's just a voter file linked to a volunteer/contact database.

Programs like it have existed for years. VoteBuilder has been around since 2007, and it can do everything described in your post.
Go read the article.

I don't need to read the article. I've used the damn program.

They've combined their databases. There's nothing revolutionary or sophisticated about that, it's just a matter of automating processes that we used to do ourselves - i.e. looking up a donor in the voter file, and noting the donation.

You don't know what you are talking about. The Democrat party and the Obama reelection team had a secret data mining operation going in the back rooms of the AFL/CIO headquarters in Washington DC. They claim that program won them the election, and it may have contributed to, but had nothing to do with the databases you are talking about.

If that secret operation was connected in any way with the data being gathered by NSA about the American people, then everyone connected with it should be in jail.

Lets see how wonder boy Obabble handles this one.....Eric Holder to the rescue?? What a fucking mess....

Some are already calling him a defector.

How dare him tell the American people that the government considers them enemies!

Apparently we have been at war, a civil war, since 2008 when obama was elected. When he decided to use America's weapons against the American people.

Forum List

Back