Egypt and Jordan both refuse to accept Palestinian refugees from Gaza

The hatred towards Palestinians in the Muslim world is interesting.

It appears the only allies Hamas has outside Iran are European and American leftists.

King Abdullah II of Jordan informed a meeting Tuesday with German Chancellor OIaf Scholz in Berlin neither Jordan nor Egypt would be willing to accept any refugees fleeing the Gaza Strip after Hamas terrorists used the West Bank as a base to attack Israel.

The Jordanian king said the humanitarian situation must be dealt with inside Gaza and the West Bank and not be pushed into neighboring countries.

He told reporters “this is a red line … no refugees to Jordan and also no refugees to Egypt.”

Yeah, I've spoken about this before, 5 million Palestinian refugees, used as a political tool by the Arabs who keep them impoverished for their own goals. Israel on the other hand seems to look after their own.

the Gazans DO serve a purpose----the Iranians are happy to use them as cannon fodder for the attainment of their
imperialist ambitions. As to the rest of the UMMAH ---of the
Sunni moiety----it is happy to get rid of them too

the Gazans DO serve a purpose----the Iranians are happy to use them as cannon fodder for the attainment of their
imperialist ambitions. As to the rest of the UMMAH ---of the
Sunni moiety----it is happy to get rid of them too
The iranian mullahs are insane

They will happily use iranians as cannon fodder also

It appears the only allies Hamas has outside Iran are European and American leftists.

King Abdullah II of Jordan informed a meeting Tuesday with German Chancellor OIaf Scholz in Berlin neither Jordan nor Egypt would be willing to accept any refugees fleeing the Gaza Strip after Hamas terrorists used the West Bank as a base to attack Israel.

The Jordanian king said the humanitarian situation must be dealt with inside Gaza and the West Bank and not be pushed into neighboring countries.

He told reporters “this is a red line … no refugees to Jordan and also no refugees to Egypt.”
They don't and they wont

BUT you have to whitey !or you're an Islamophobic bigot full of hate !
You better not even object

And God forbid you criticized the isrealis

or our homegrown commie joooos

Yeah, I've spoken about this before, 5 million Palestinian refugees, used as a political tool by the Arabs who keep them impoverished for their own goals. Israel on the other hand seems to look after their own.
You should get the facts.

Israel has funded and encouraged Hamas for 30 years because Hamas refuses a 2 state solution.
I wonder if there is any truth to that claim

How did Israel cause the palestinians to vote Hamas into power over Gaza ?

Really?

Israel has funded and encouraged Hamas for 30 years because Hamas refuses a 2 state solution.
I searched and searched and was unable to determine
how much money Israel gave to Hamas this year, last year or
even the past 10 years or even the past 30 years. ANYONE?

Really?
The POWER of the ZIONIST is unfathomable. To understand it, one must STUDY THE TALMUD IN ARAMAIC---
and learn the magic spells and potions

Really?

I think they've only had one election since 1987. The Palestinians are afraid of Hamas.

They have already taken in tens of thousands of Palestinian refugees.

I think they've only had one election since 1987. The Palestinians are afraid of Hamas.
sadly they voted for Abu Mazen-----is it not possible to remove him by POPULAR ACCLAIM? I don't mean the
THE JOOOOS should do the acclaiming----the "palestinians"
should try it----WATTA THEY WAITIN' FOR----another
CRUCIFIXION?

Sorry bout that,

1. Let's put blame on Egypt and Jordon, not allowing the Arabs of Israel find safe passage.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The Arabs of Israel don't need a "safe passage". They are citizens and are generally happy to live in Israel and have equal rights.

Forum List

Back