🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Egypt to Ben Carson: no, the pyramids were not for storing grain

R

rdean

Mahmoud Afifi, Egypt’s head of ancient antiquities, said Carson’s comments were similar to other inaccurate theories about the pyramids, including that they were built by Atlanteans from a mythical lost continent.

“Does he even deserve a response? He doesn’t,” said the antiquities minister, Mamdouh el-Damaty

Republicans won't stop until the entire world is laughing at our presidential candidates.

Carson who is one Republican, does not represent all Republicans........so you can put your broad brush away........thanx!

Carson who is one Republican, does not represent all Republicans........so you can put your broad brush away........thanx!

I agree. Many Republicans won't vote for Carson....'cuz of 'other' reasons.

Take it away shootspeeders...

Trump will force Mexico to build the wall with blocks from the Pyramids, after Ben Carson removes all the grain and forces illegals to pack it into Lincoln's nostrils at Mt Rushmore.

Sounds crazy but with this group it really isn't.

You're right. The other republican candidates each have their own crazy theories. Trump thinks he can make Mexico pay for a wall while he deports 11 million people, and Huckabee thinks cinnamon rolls cure diabetes.

Mahmoud Afifi, Egypt’s head of ancient antiquities, said Carson’s comments were similar to other inaccurate theories about the pyramids, including that they were built by Atlanteans from a mythical lost continent.

“Does he even deserve a response? He doesn’t,” said the antiquities minister, Mamdouh el-Damaty

Republicans won't stop until the entire world is laughing at our presidential candidates.
Twatacious, are you freaking kidding me? How long ago was that video? Are you twaddledots really that terrified of a soft spoken surgeon that you have to resort to such desperate measures? That's why you shit smears were kicked out of the Republican debates because voters want the focus to be on the issues.

Twatacious, are you freaking kidding me? How long ago was that video? Are you twaddledots really that terrified of a soft spoken surgeon that you have to resort to such desperate measures? That's why you shit smears were kicked out of the Republican debates because voters want the focus to be on the issues.

Issues? You mean like trying to hit his mother with a hammer?

Is that this week's "truth" or last week's invention?

Is that this week's "truth" or last week's invention?

It's a reference to a claim Carson made about himself.

I can't believe he missed.

Say what?

Private insurance companies, he has said, should be little more than “non-profit service organizations,” with government capping their profit margins. Meanwhile, the federal government could offer catastrophic care coverage akin to the National Flood Insurance Program, paid for with taxes on insurers’ profits.

He has called for government regulators to determine — “with the help of medical professionals” — what providers can charge for care, ensuring “fair and consistent” payments “throughout the country.”

Once he declared his candidacy, Carson said he’d scrap Medicare and Medicaid — two longtime targets of conservatives — and spend the money instead on giving every American $2,000 a year for a health savings account. Then he hedged and said Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries could choose whether they wanted the stipend or their existing government coverage, though he has not explained how to pay for both structures at once.

Now, three months from when Iowa and New Hampshire voters cast ballots, Carson’s campaign is promising a policy announcement that will clarify just where the candidate stands on health care. “Once we issue our paper, there will be no more questions,” said Carson adviser Doug Watts.

Ben Carson Sometimes Deviates From GOP Health Care Thought

Carson is a good man, better than any woman the DemocRATS have to offer, but GAFFES, such as this, would doom the good doctor in the General Election, Now, with TRUMP saying he'd

"I Will Bomb The S**T Out Of Them" (Trump's plan for ISIS-start listening at 58:00)

Will only garner votes from the 10-20% of thinking DemocRATS (I know I'm being VERY generous) and a vast majority of the Independents... POLITICAL CORRECTNESS is DEAD and BURIED as far as Trump is concerned!

wtf-ben-cjtnqk.jpg

Forum List

Back