🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Egyptian Journalist Describes 'Absolute Prosperity' in Gaza

Using the term "terrorist" to describe Palestinians is just Israeli propaganda.
When they fire weapons into civilian areas, yes, they're terrorists. Calling them anything else is just terrorist propaganda.

Palestine has no military. All Palestinians are civilians.
Good point. Per the Geneva Conventions, then, they're illegal combatants. Israel has no obligations to them when they're captured, and the IDF is within their rights to just shoot them in the head.

I'll bet that's not what you wanted to hear, but it's true.

When they fire weapons into civilian areas, yes, they're terrorists. Calling them anything else is just terrorist propaganda.

Good point. Per the Geneva Conventions, then, they're illegal combatants. Israel has no obligations to them when they're captured, and the IDF is within their rights to just shoot them in the head.

In the point of terrorism, however, the Palestinians are not legally terrorists. They don't attack outside their own borders and they do not attack protected persons.

Whenever Israel plays the terrorist card, it is lying.

It is equally tragic to read of nine-year-old Akaber, killed by Israeli gunfire to her head while riding in her uncle’s car to get medical stitches removed, and of the 29 other nine-year-olds killed by Israeli forces in the past decade, eight of them by Israeli gunfire to the head."

Truth hired killers don't want to hear.

Alison Weir: Shot in the Head

All life is sacred, but this is not an even playing game here. Comparing Israelis outside of the 'Green line' to kids with bombs on their chests is not appropriate...that kind of talk goes a little further than some mindless terrorist propaganda.

I can see how uneducated, ignorant, desperate teenagers in the WB would say something like that, but here? Come on. Could the Jew hatred in this thread be any thicker?

All life is sacred, but this is not an even playing game here. Comparing Israelis outside of the 'Green line' to kids with bombs on their chests is not appropriate...that kind of talk goes a little further than some mindless terrorist propaganda.

I can see how uneducated, ignorant, desperate teenagers in the WB would say something like that, but here? Come on. Could the Jew hatred in this thread be any thicker?
Since September 2000, 124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians while 1,463 Palestinian children have been killed by Jews.

Do you think there's any Arab hatred in play here?

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

Last edited:
Alison Weir: Shot in the Head[/i]
She doesn't come up as one, though, as far as her clinical babblings go - more like a brick victim of the construction-site heist gone wrong.
"0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,813 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967.

How many bricks went missing in those 24,813 Palestinian home heists?

Israeli and Palestinian Homes Demolished since Sept. 29, 2000

I am sure somewhere you have a rationale for your beliefs and I hope you will say what it is because as I see it, what you have said above is a contradiction. If you believe ALL life is sacred then how on earth can the killing of innocents not be wrong wherever it takes place. Lost, totally lost. Here is a link to the Guardian's obituary of one of the UK's sons shot in the head trying to rescue innocent terrified children in Gaza.

Obituary: Tom Hurndall | World news | The Guardian

Last edited:
Al-Faisal-Riding-Club-006.jpg

Young Palestinians at Faisal riding club, on the edge of Gaza City.
Photograph: Nehal Marahiel: Guardian

Gaza Surf Club

shapeimage_25.png

It's only a matter of months before the Gaza Tourism board will be advertising (and the Crusie Ships collide with Flotilla ones) while the Lefties cry "starvation/privation" again.
-

Al-Mashtal Movenpic Hotel - Gaza
almashtal20movenpickgaza4ma.gif

almashtal20movenpick20project2.gif

10 floors
First Luxury Five star Hotel in Gaza overlooking the Mediterranean Sea , 250 rooms
executed by: Aquaria, US$ 30 million

Now Completed.

This isn't a "Flotilla" it's a damn "Cruise" to Gaza's coast!
-

Gaza opens first Olympic-size Swimming Pool
Tuesday May 18th, 2010
Maan News Agency: Gaza opens first Olympic-size swimming pool

72538_345x230.jpg

Gaza– Ma'an– Gaza's first Olympic-standard swimming pool was inaugurated at the As-Sadaka club during a ceremony on Tuesday held by the Islamic Society.

Gaza government ministers, members of the Palestinian Legislative Council, leaders of Islamic and national governing bodies,
as well as club members and athletes were among those at the opening ceremony,
where Secretary-General of the Islamic Society Nasim Yaseen thanked the donors who helped realize the project.

Yaseen praised the As-Sadaka club for a number of wins in international and regional Football, Volleyball, and Table Tennis matches.

As-Sadaka athletes performed a number of swimming exercises in the new pool to mark its opening.

I am sure somewhere you have a rationale for your beliefs and I hope you will say what it is because as I see it, what you have said above is a contradiction. If you believe ALL life is sacred then how on earth can the killing of innocents not be wrong wherever it takes place. Lost, totally lost. Here is a link to the Guardian's obituary of one of the UK's sons shot in the head trying to rescue innocent terrified children in Gaza.

I don't read the Guardian or the Independent when it comes to Israel. I've seen them mis report dozens of times in the last year alone...calling Gilo part of 'East J'lem', fucking up the reporting on the so-called 'attack' on a Red Cross truck, citing Syrian casualties in border clashes as undisputed fact, etc.

I do think all life is sacred. Peace will come when they love their children more than they hate us. The difference here is that Israel uses technology to cut down on civilian causalities and Hamas uses technology to target civilians.

I'm a mother. I understand that Palestinian children have mothers. Trust me, I sympathize.

But I won't demonize Israel for defending itself. I won't. Israel has a right to self-determination every bit as much as the Palestinians do. The Arabs in the Ottoman Empire first fought against the British, and those in 'Palestine' then struggled against Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon, before finally coming full circle and aiming their anger at Israel.

The Arab world is just as responsible for this mess as Israel is, if not more. Palestinians are stateless thanks to poor leadership, not Islamophobia. Jews in Arab lands & in Israel, however, just suffer from classic anti-Semitism.

I can't go to Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Yemen, and a handful of other countries because they don't like Jews. Uh-huh. You still want to apply uneven criticism? Abbas wants Palestinians to be able to move freely about in Israel and in the OT. But he rejects ANY Jew on Palestinian land. That's awfully backwards if you ask me.

Last edited:

I don't read the Guardian or the Independent when it comes to Israel. I've seen them mis report dozens of times in the last year alone...calling Gilo part of 'East J'lem', fucking up the reporting on the so-called 'attack' on a Red Cross truck, citing Syrian casualties in border clashes as undisputed fact, etc.

I do think all life is sacred. Peace will come when they love their children more than they hate us. The difference here is that Israel uses technology to cut down on civilian causalities and Hamas uses technology to target civilians.

I'm a mother. I understand that Palestinian children have mothers. Trust me, I sympathize.

But I won't demonize Israel for defending itself. I won't. Israel has a right to self-determination every bit as much as the Palestinians do. The Arabs in the Ottoman Empire first fought against the British, and those in 'Palestine' then struggled against Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon, before finally coming full circle and aiming their anger at Israel.

The Arab world is just as responsible for this mess as Israel is, if not more. Palestinians are stateless thanks to poor leadership, not Islamophobia. Jews in Arab lands & in Israel, however, just suffer from classic anti-Semitism.

I can't go to Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Yemen, and a handful of other countries because they don't like Jews. Uh-huh. You still want to apply uneven criticism? Abbas wants Palestinians to be able to move freely about in Israel and in the OT. But he rejects ANY Jew on Palestinian land. That's awfully backwards if you ask me.

Interesting. cold you show me where foreigners get the right of self determination?

Everything I have seen is that it is reserved for the inhabitants.

Last edited:
Huh? Are you talking about Jewish immigrants who developed infrastructure or the Arab ones that were farmers for their absentee landlords?

"Jews are foreigners." Yeah, I've heard that one before. In fact, I still do. How many times have I been accused of being unpatriotic for being Jewish? Or a Jewish politician accused of being a fucking spy?

Last edited:
Huh? Are you talking about Jewish immigrants who developed infrastructure or the Arab ones that were farmers for their absentee landlords?

"Jews are foreigners." Yeah, I've heard that one before. In fact, I still do. How many times have I been accused of being unpatriotic for being Jewish? Or a Jewish politician accused of being a fucking spy?

Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of Independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.

Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of Independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.

And one grew up in America and become the PM. So?

Maybe you forgot about all of the people who WOULD HAVE signed the Declaration but were under siege in Jerusalem and fighting off Jordan forces...but from what I can see, you think Israel isn't a legitimate country.

So it's okay for Arabs to immigrate to Palestine but not for Jews? Thanks for clearing that up.

You know Arafat was Egyptian...right? And his father was from Gaza, his mother, Egypt? Gaza was under Egyptian control for a couple of decades. Neither of his parents were from Israel proper.

Last edited:

And one grew up in America and become the PM. So?

Maybe you forgot about all of the people who WOULD HAVE signed the Declaration but were under siege in Jerusalem and fighting off Jordan forces...but from what I can see, you think Israel isn't a legitimate country.

So it's okay for Arabs to immigrate to Palestine but not for Jews? Thanks for clearing that up.

You know Arafat was Egyptian...right? And his father was from Gaza, his mother, Egypt? Gaza was under Egyptian control for a couple of decades. Neither of his parents were from Israel proper.

The number of Arab immigrants in the early part of the century was considered "insignificant" by people who studied population growth. The vast majority of the increase in Arab population was due to natural growth.

It was virtually unanimous among the permanent population (including the indigenous Jews) to oppose the creation of a foreign state in Palestine. Israel had no legal standing to declare statehood in Palestine. It was a violation of the Palestinian's rights.

And how many of today's 4.6 Million Palestinian 'refugees' are real 1948 Refugees?
1% Tops.
-
-

Forum List

Back