🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Egyptian Journalist Describes 'Absolute Prosperity' in Gaza

Surely if Israel had acquired any land defined by borders that info should be easy to find.

Documents, maps, something.

Oh, undoubtedly. But as I said, I could post nothing that would convince you.

You refuse to accept anything that contradicts what terrorists have programmed you with.

That's OK, I have asked many people to show where Israel obtained any land or borders and all I get is a song and dance.
No, you get the truth...but it conflicts with your programming, so you dismiss it.

Exactly as I said.

Oh, undoubtedly. But as I said, I could post nothing that would convince you.

You refuse to accept anything that contradicts what terrorists have programmed you with.

That's OK, I have asked many people to show where Israel obtained any land or borders and all I get is a song and dance.
No, you get the truth...but it conflicts with your programming, so you dismiss it.

Exactly as I said.

If it is true that Israel has land and borders, why is it that nobody has been able to show any documents to that "fact?"

Exactly as I said.

If it is true that Israel has land and borders, why is it that nobody has been able to show any documents to that "fact?"

Why haven't you been able to accept anything that contradicts your programming?

Oh, wait...I just answered my own question.

Exactly as I said.

Why should I accept something that is not true?

You are talking but providing nothing to back up what you say.

You just seem incapable of following along here.

Why should I present anything when you have a history of dismissing EVERYTHING that contradicts your programming?

Why should I present anything when you have a history of dismissing EVERYTHING that contradicts your programming?

What proof have I dismissed?

All of it. If you disagree, perhaps you can link to something you're accepted that you previously disagreed with.

You'll understand if I don't hold my breath.

All of it. If you disagree, perhaps you can link to something you're accepted that you previously disagreed with.

I go by the universally recognized right of self determination of the permanent residents of a territory. This right is laid out in the League of Nations charter and the UN charter.

In 1922 the League of Nations created two new states and defined the borders of Tranjordan and Palestine.

The 1949 armistice agreements that brought to an end the 1948 war, (and after Israel declared statehood) reaffirmed that the territory and borders of Palestine had not changed since 1922.

If there have been any changes since that time, nobody has been able to find them. Until such time I will hold my position.

Let's don't. He's a lying piece of shit. No wonder you suck his ass.
No problem.
Let's ask Ehud!

"In March, Israel's Defense Minister Ehud Barak warned of the prospective U.N. action as a 'tsunami.' The fear is that the world will condemn Israel not only for violating international law but also for carrying out its criminal acts in an occupied state recognized by the U.N."

In Israel, a Tsunami Warning | Truthout

The Arab Spring has Sprung, Dung-tongue.

In Israel, a Tsunami Warning
Thursday 7 July 2011
by: Noam Chomsky, Truthout | Op-Ed​
Immediately dismissed as leftist Jew-hating horseshit.
By those who are too timid to refute his arguments.

Here's an easy one:

"The U.N. would presumably recognize Palestine in the internationally accepted borders, including the Golan Heights, West Bank and Gaza. The heights were annexed by Israel in December 1981, in violation of U.N. Security Council orders.

"In the West Bank, the settlements and acts to support them are clearly in violation of international law, as affirmed by the World Court and the Security Council."

Agree, disagree, or too fucking stupid to know?

George is chomping at the bit to read about deaths.

Any deaths though really. :doubt:
How many Arab deaths has Israel been responsible for since 1948?
How much money have those dead Arabs produced for Bibi?
How much have you earned from Israeli war crimes?
Ready for payback?
Six million wasn't enough for George, either.

Why do you hate Jews, George? Do you blame them for your failures in life?
Do you blame the Arabs for the Holocaust, Dave?

I'm sure you will reject this source in advance; however, on the off-chance I'm wrong about that, you would do well to consider the offers of support that Hitler allegedly received from some of Israel's founding fathers:

"Zionist factions competed for the honor of allying to Hitler.

"By 1940-41, the 'Stern Gang,' among them Yitzhak Shamir, later Prime Minister of Israel, presented the Nazis with the 'Fundamental Features of the Proposal of the National Military Organization in Palestine (Irgun Zvai Leumi) Concerning the Solution of the Jewish Question in Europe and the Participation of the NMO in the War on the Side of Germany.'"

Lenni Brenner: 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis

How so, if the International Court of Justice ruled:
A.) The ICJ ruled that, it had jurisdiction over the case, but it involved only a dispute between Israel and the UN, rather than a dispute between Israel and palistains.
B.) The ICJ ruled that, provisions of the international law regarding israeli right of self-defense are inapplicable, since there is no state involved other than Israel.
C.) The ICJ ruled that the West Bank is an occupied territory.
D.) Thus, the ICJ holds that, there exists an armed conflict, and that territories are occupied territories of another state; and at the same time the ICJ asserts that, Israel has no right to defend itself, because there is no other state involved.
The UN should stick to "recognizing" pot and have a peace joint, of course.
Israel has the same "right" to defend its illegal occupation of the State of Palestine that a burglar has when police catch him looting another citizen's home.
We are not interested in delusions, occupying the disturbed mind of the arab "street".
Are we interested in how ICJ rulings will change once the UN recognizes a state named Palestine?

Do you see any reason why the UN should not assume control of Israel's illegal nuclear arsenal at the same time?

^^ Oh the delusional mind of the forums largest troll George.

You are pretty much lost in hate regardless of the platform.

You look for the platforms to spew your inner hate..

I go by the universally recognized right of self determination of the permanent residents of a territory. This right is laid out in the League of Nations charter and the UN charter.

In 1922 the League of Nations created two new states and defined the borders of Tranjordan and Palestine.

The 1949 armistice agreements that brought to an end the 1948 war, (and after Israel declared statehood) reaffirmed that the territory and borders of Palestine had not changed since 1922.

If there have been any changes since that time, nobody has been able to find them. Until such time I will hold my position.
Uh huh. You will believe whatever Jew-killing terrorists tell you to believe.

No problem.
Let's ask Ehud!

"In March, Israel's Defense Minister Ehud Barak warned of the prospective U.N. action as a 'tsunami.' The fear is that the world will condemn Israel not only for violating international law but also for carrying out its criminal acts in an occupied state recognized by the U.N."

The Arab Spring has Sprung, Dung-tongue.

Thursday 7 July 2011

Here's an easy one:

"The U.N. would presumably recognize Palestine in the internationally accepted borders, including the Golan Heights, West Bank and Gaza. The heights were annexed by Israel in December 1981, in violation of U.N. Security Council orders.

"In the West Bank, the settlements and acts to support them are clearly in violation of international law, as affirmed by the World Court and the Security Council."

How many Arab deaths has Israel been responsible for since 1948?
How much money have those dead Arabs produced for Bibi?
How much have you earned from Israeli war crimes?
Ready for payback?

I'm sure you will reject this source in advance; however, on the off-chance I'm wrong about that, you would do well to consider the offers of support that Hitler allegedly received from some of Israel's founding fathers:

"By 1940-41, the 'Stern Gang,' among them Yitzhak Shamir, later Prime Minister of Israel, presented the Nazis with the 'Fundamental Features of the Proposal of the National Military Organization in Palestine (Irgun Zvai Leumi) Concerning the Solution of the Jewish Question in Europe and the Participation of the NMO in the War on the Side of Germany.'"

You are, without a doubt, one of the stupidest human beings on the planet.

Israel has the same "right" to defend its illegal occupation of the State of Palestine that a burglar has when police catch him looting another citizen's home.
We are not interested in delusions, occupying the disturbed mind of the arab "street".
Are we interested in how ICJ rulings will change once the UN recognizes a state named Palestine?

Do you see any reason why the UN should not assume control of Israel's illegal nuclear arsenal at the same time?
If the blue helmets come to get them, they're going to be surprised. :lol:

No, six million wasn't enough for George. He wants them all dead.

Are you saying that sources like the League of Nations charter, the UN charter, and the Yale Law Review are "Jew-killing terrorists?"

How can you say something like that and expect people to take you seriously?

Are you saying that sources like the League of Nations charter, the UN charter, and the Yale Law Review are "Jew-killing terrorists?"

I don't expect you to take me seriously. I don't want every Jew in the Middle East dead.

Thursday 7 July 2011

Here's an easy one:

You are, without a doubt, one of the stupidest human beings on the planet.
Along with the eighth most widely quoted author in history?

Are Chomsky, the World Court and Security Council being stupid when they label Israel's West Bank settlements clear violations of international law.

There's no shortage of legitimate sources who dispute that claim.

Are you too stupid to find them?

Or is calling names pretty much all you've got?

I don't expect you to take me seriously. I don't want every Jew in the Middle East dead.

WOW, Dave, I have never said anything like that. I have always advocated peace.

Along with the eighth most widely quoted author in history?
Yes. He's stupid, too.
Are Chomsky, the World Court and Security Council being stupid when they label Israel's West Bank settlements clear violations of international law.

There's no shortage of legitimate sources who dispute that claim.

Are you too stupid to find them?

Or is calling names pretty much all you've got?
Chomsky, the World Court and the Security Council are all irrational Israel haters.

Only other irrational Israel haters would see them as having unbiased views.

Forum List

Back