Eid Mubarak.

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
a little late, but happy eid to all my muslim brothers and sisters out there from an irish papist hooligan. hope you and your famillies had a great feast and i join you in your prayers for a just peace for your people and the people of the world, insha'Allah.

or...

le cunamh De, mo chairde agus mo mhuintir.

a little late, but happy eid to all my muslim brothers and sisters out there from an irish papist hooligan. hope you and your famillies had a great feast and i join you in your prayers for a just peace for your people and the people of the world, insha'Allah.

or...

Why is this in the Israel/Palestine section. Shouldn't it be in the Middle East or Religion section?

Last edited:
  • Banned

or...

Why is this in the Israel/Palestine section. Shouldn't it be in the Middle East or Religion section?

people wish people happy channukah, merry christmas, and whatever here. i don't think it inappropriaate, particularly in light of the fact that there are a few muslim posters on this board.

i think a prayer for "a just peace" validates its place in this forum.

Sniff sniff, to ma Muslim brothers, sniff, SHALOM. LOL

Forum List

Back