Eight Years After Bogus Tea Party Rallies, Tax Marches Target Trumps Returns

Remembering Leona Helmsly saying 'taxes are for the little people'. Our naked emperor should not be held to the same standards as either human beings or Americans.

Actually, one of the RWNJs here wrote that drumpf is an entertainer and therefore should not be expected to tell the truth.

It's not that these fools should not be allowed to vote. Hell, they shouldn't be out of their mommy's trailer without supervision.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Telling Trump to man up and release his taxes is America at its best.

Why so you can. Lie about it like Harry Reid?.
Trump can give Harry graduate lessons in lying.

Trump lies have yet to cost us anything Harry's lies has.

bear513

Stupid thing to say and not true.

I dare you to stop blaming others for YOUR choices.

IDARE YOU.

bear513

IDARE YOU.

Apparently a lot of Jim Jones Followers made it out of the jungle and bought computers. I'm quite sure all of them believe Trump is their employer.

bear513

IDARE YOU.

Who am I blaming for my choices? Just pointing out the truth Obama and Harry's lies cost me big money in my pocket book, Trump lies have not.

bear513

IDARE YOU.

Who am I blaming for my choices? Just pointing out the truth Obama and Harry's lies cost me big money in my pocket book, Trump lies have not.

And good to see you are at least trying not to be a political hack no more.. God that liberal Leona was a bitch

2009_tax_day_tea_parties.png

Taxed enough already? In 2009 and 2010, the federal tax bite dropped to the smallest share of the U.S. economy since 1950.
On Saturday, April 15, thousands of Americans will take part in Tax Day Tax Marches in cities and towns across the country. Their objective? To pressure President Donald Trump to release his hidden tax returns. The concerns are certainly legitimate. After all, Trump isn’t merely the first occupant of the Oval Office in over 40 years to refuse to do so. The Donald also pledged he would publish his returns, just as he promised his tax cut windfall for the wealthy would “cost me a fortune.” Americans deserve to know, as Richard Nixon explained his disclosure of his own returns, “if their President is a crook.” And even if President Trump isn’t a crook, the nation more than ever needs to do know who he is doing business with and whether he’s getting paid in rubles.

......Mod Edit - Read the Rules!

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
Eight years after bogus tea party rallies, tax marches target Trump returns

Spending is what matters, not taxes. Spending is at an all time high. The only reason taxes aren't as high as they were at their peak is all this deficit spending the federal government does. Furthermore, taxes have been on the upswing ever since 2010.

Apparently a lot of Jim Jones Followers made it out of the jungle and bought computers. I'm quite sure all of them believe Trump is their employer.

How many did that, aye? What makes you assume they all think Trump is their employer?

All 87 of them? I see a lot more leftist shills here daily than that.

Who Survived the Jonestown Tragedy? – Alternative Considerations of Jonestown & Peoples Temple

How many people survived November 18? – Alternative Considerations of Jonestown & Peoples Temple

How many did that, aye? What makes you assume they all think Trump is their employer?

Who Survived the Jonestown Tragedy? – Alternative Considerations of Jonestown & Peoples Temple

How many people survived November 18? – Alternative Considerations of Jonestown & Peoples Temple

"What makes you assume they all think Trump is their employer?"

It's the way the right brain works.

They are natural born followers.

"What makes you assume they all think Trump is their employer?"

It's the way the right brain works.

They are natural born followers.

All of those Jonestown Republicans?

Interesting.

According to the Chinese zodiac 2017 is the year of the rooster it seems more like it's the year of the butthurt though.

Forum List

Back