Elderly crossing guard's guns seized under red flag law after vocally worrying about school shooting

You people sat on your asses with your guns while your freedom was wrapped up in the flag, with a bible, and carted off the continent son. All you can do with your guns now is fondle them and dream of being a settler.

If that's true why do you loons want to grab them

You have absolutely no idea wtf you're blabbering about.

Fact
I have guns love, permitted to carry, now about having absolutely no idea wtf you're blabbering about .....

You're too focused on "black folk"

Think hard....
Bwa ha ha ha, "too focused on "black folk""?

Have a look at your legal system, your mass incarceration system, "law enforcement", and your own focus love.

The focus on black folk?

Surely you jest.

If you don’t like it here then leave. No one is keeping you here. All you do is complain. We will even buy your plane ticket. You only know what the liberal media tells your brainwashed ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You people sat on your asses with your guns while your freedom was wrapped up in the flag, with a bible, and carted off the continent son. All you can do with your guns now is fondle them and dream of being a settler.

Fact
I have guns love, permitted to carry, now about having absolutely no idea wtf you're blabbering about .....

Think hard....
Bwa ha ha ha, "too focused on "black folk""?

Have a look at your legal system, your mass incarceration system, "law enforcement", and your own focus love.

The focus on black folk?

Surely you jest.

If you don’t like it here then leave. No one is keeping you here. All you do is complain. We will even buy your plane ticket. You only know what the liberal media tells your brainwashed ass

Wow, such an early retreat into "love-it-r-leave-it" and partisanshitheadism in lieu of a coherent argument.

I dont blame the police officers for following orders of the fascist police chief

Mass is a state that is totally controlled by liberals

And it is abusing the 1st and 2nd Amendment rights of a law abiding US citizen
My understanding is that if you are not a voter of that state you simply do not matter.

My understanding is that if you are not a voter of that state you simply do not matter.

Did someone tell you the crossing guard was not a voter?
You lot halfwit.

Take your meds before you post old timer

Hey!!!!!!!!!! Someone in a state I don't live in or vote in did something!!!!!!!!

But you said cops were bad didn’t you. Racist liar

View attachment 284621 Oh yes, why it's just like that, tell everyone you know. You're practically Jewish now.

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fd5b33ca4997fa1fbcc6b305c08454f3a%2F205565049%2Fcharlottesvillevaaug11chanting-white-lives-matter-you-will-not-us-picture-id831221784

You are engaging in a very childish game thst both sides can play

No darling, you are, and you're getting what you wanted. I think we all know you people are terrified of black folk, especially males, this is why you support "the law" whenever "the law" is caught murdering black males even as young as 12, for nothing.
Lol
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

You just soil yourself when you're not agreed with, and that is all.

Nappy change on aisle 3 please.
Thats not very impressive

Try copying the insults of more talented and literate posters here and using them yourself

No time, da gubmint's acomin' fer muh guns.

If you have guns and are not a felon you should worry

But most democrats will not be affected

View attachment 284621
Maybe so if they want to be in leadership positions

Its like being a good nazi in hitlers germany
Oh yes, why it's just like that, tell everyone you know. You're practically Jewish now.

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fd5b33ca4997fa1fbcc6b305c08454f3a%2F205565049%2Fcharlottesvillevaaug11chanting-white-lives-matter-you-will-not-us-picture-id831221784

No darling, you are, and you're getting what you wanted. I think we all know you people are terrified of black folk, especially males, this is why you support "the law" whenever "the law" is caught murdering black males even as young as 12, for nothing.

That’s interesting I don’t recall being afraid of anyone. I Locke up all the bad people and didn’t back down to anyone. Black, white, tan, yellow, green, purple or any shade of the day. That’s a typical libtard phrase as you are the ones afraid of blacky. Also showing again you are a racist. You are segregating the blacks not us.

Well sure, this is america, and we all know how our political system "works"; "your guys are more racist than my guys so there"!!!!! I can be evil, just need to be a hair shaft width less evil than that "other" side.

Then we have all these cases of triggered scared white guys who shoot black folk, often unarmed, now in their own homes, sometimes by cops, sometimes by wannabe cops, and that is indeed the recurring defense.

"I was scared, I get to kill".

What are you babbling. Your nuts. Get the white coat for this guy.

Lol

Try copying the insults of more talented and literate posters here and using them yourself

I don't buy into hysteria thanks.

View attachment 284621 Oh yes, why it's just like that, tell everyone you know. You're practically Jewish now.

That’s interesting I don’t recall being afraid of anyone. I Locke up all the bad people and didn’t back down to anyone. Black, white, tan, yellow, green, purple or any shade of the day. That’s a typical libtard phrase as you are the ones afraid of blacky. Also showing again you are a racist. You are segregating the blacks not us.

Well sure, this is america, and we all know how our political system "works"; "your guys are more racist than my guys so there"!!!!! I can be evil, just need to be a hair shaft width less evil than that "other" side.

Then we have all these cases of triggered scared white guys who shoot black folk, often unarmed, now in their own homes, sometimes by cops, sometimes by wannabe cops, and that is indeed the recurring defense.

Great political point here, Tapadat.

Lol

If you have guns they should be taken away. You been sniffing to much glue.

And now we see how "gun rights" advocates really are.

Yeah we are not ignorant like you and know how, when and why we can use guns.

You think you know but your lost as we can all see. You have what 5 people on this thread alone who know your a racist nut job.

Fact

This is why they’re random shootings. People like you shouldn’t be owning or carrying a gun. You belong in a padded cell.

Ain't shot no one yet pard.

Tapadat

Yet being the key word

View attachment 284621
Maybe so if they want to be in leadership positions

Its like being a good nazi in hitlers germany
Oh yes, why it's just like that, tell everyone you know. You're practically Jewish now.

Again, why would white cops want to serve in black neighborhoods when it when the odds are stacked against them?

Maybe some of them are intimidated by the situation

Last edited:

Great political point here, Tapadat.

It’s a tru point period. You don’t like it and get mad because all these people are saying the same thing to you. Why, because your wrong and nuts.

Police in Martha’s Vineyard used red flag laws to seize the guns of an 84-year-old Korean War veteran over a comment the man made to a friend at a local diner.

Elderly crossing guard's guns seized under 'red flag' law after vocally worrying about school shooting - The American Mirror

No they aren't taking the guns------ leftist dumb fks tell you anything idiots will be idiots.

Fact

Think hard....

The lib headline driving black hysteria is “WHITE cop shoots BLACK woman”

But libs think its whites who are too focused on race

Agaon, why would white cops want to serve in black neighborhoods when it when the odds are stacked against them?

In the wrong profession ain't they. Well, perhaps maybe some of them. What does law enforcement say again?

The FBI Has Quietly Investigated White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement

Fact

Think hard....

Some of us have seen the society we've constructed, america has always been all about race, still is. And acknowledging that reality is all it takes to tweak some of you beyond measure. Let us be generous and say we all wonder why, hmmmm?

Lol

Yes you do

Your posts on this thread tell us that

Agaon, why would white cops want to serve in black neighborhoods when it when the odds are stacked against them?

In the wrong profession ain't they. Well, perhaps maybe some of them. What does law enforcement say again?

The FBI Has Quietly Investigated White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement

Our system is rife with supremacists of all stripes. Jewish, black, hispanic. Good to hear that white folks are getting into the act.

Fact

Think hard....

Some of us have seen the society we've constructed, america has always been all about race, still is. And acknowledging that reality is all it takes to tweak some of you beyond measure. Let us be generous and say we all wonder why, hmmmm?

america has always been all about race, still is.

You are all about race

But you dont represent all of America or even all black people

Fact

Think hard....

You're way off topic and trying to steer yet another thread to racism....

Think hard...

Our system is rife with supremacists of all stripes. Jewish, black, hispanic. Good to hear that white folks are getting into the act.
We invented it and founded a mighty nation upon it.

Fact

Think hard....

You're way off topic and trying to steer yet another thread to racism....

Think hard...
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, yeah, you lot have to be drug into racist threads, bwa ha ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back