Elderly crossing guard's guns seized under red flag law after vocally worrying about school shooting

Gee I'm sorry, I just don't pay any attention to your implying something I implied.
I would bail out in an act of cowardly non responsibility too if I were in your shoes.

And btw, I am not implying anything about what you did...I am coming right out and plainly
saying what you did was bullshit.
Do you have shoes? I think it's cute that you think you matter. I find your "cause" here to be too silly to take seriously.

Do you know what you post?

"You implied the shit out of it by slamming the source."

All I did was show you a little background on your source, take-it-r-leave-it.

Do you have shoes? I think it's cute that you think you matter. I find your "cause" here to be too silly to take seriously.

Keep digging, fool. I'm not interested in what you think you did. You impugned the source
thereby casting great doubt on it and I actually went to the source and proved the American Mirror
got all the facts in this case exactly right.

Keep digging, fool. I'm not interested in what you think you did. You impugned the source
thereby casting great doubt on it and I actually went to the source and proved the American Mirror
got all the facts in this case exactly right.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, da gubmint acumin' fer yer guns pard?

Forum List

Back