🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elderly White Man Pushed to His Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a walker and based on the evidence released so far, the state should have charged her with assault and battery, not murder. Until we hear more details, there's no proof he died from that fall.
He may have been using that cart as a walker because that's all he could afford, and oh yeah, I'm sure he died from CONSTIPATION or something and not that BLOODY CONCUSSION he got from being pushed.
He apparently didn't die from a head injury. Try harder next time.
Blunt force injuries to his torso.
Better?
Idiot.
Great, let's see your evidence he suffered such an injury from that fall. The only injury mentioned in the news was to his head.
Why the fuck would you defend a murderous assault on an old man?!!
Where's the defense of an assault there? Point out EXACTLY where the poster defended the assault.

hateful BLACK kills an OLD white man that is using a walker !!!!!!!!
Cadesha Bishop, 25. Bishop appeared to argue with people on the bus and with Fournier, police said in a statement
Cadesha--of course
of course she is arguing with others --hateful and hateful
......of course the MSM does not mention race --for some reason when a black MURDERS a white--more proof the MSM is anti-white
An elderly man died of injuries after he was pushed a bus. Now police have made an arrest - CNN
But white women called Caldesha push old men off of buses too.

Maybe, but we know this racist killer POS is black, because the media didn't mention her color, something they would put in the headlines if the old man had been black and the killer white.

Cadesha Bishop, 25. Bishop appeared to argue with people on the bus and with Fournier, police said in a statement
Cadesha--of course
......of course the MSM does not mention race --for some reason when a black MURDERS a white--more proof the MSM is anti-white
An elderly man died of injuries after he was pushed a bus. Now police have made an arrest - CNN
f930212f-73da-443d-a2e9-3f7f81e03801-large16x9_Deadlypush.jpg
Racist crap aside, prosecute and if convicted sentence her to the maximum. We don't need people like that in the street.

Cadesha--of course
But white women called Caldesha push old men off of buses too.

Maybe, but we know this racist killer POS is black, because the media didn't mention her color, something they would put in the headlines if the old man had been black and the killer white.
LOL

You know it because they published the picture of a black woman.

All I know is.....the elderly were safe in America before the dawn of modern Democrats and Progressives

This "elderly killing", "Infant murdering", "knock-out gaming", "cop shooting", "gun violence", "mass shooting", "mall fighting" wave of anarchy belongs entirely to the LEFT 100%
(even if a few ISOLATED incidences occurred before it)
And I don't care how much they deny it....they deny everything....like 5 year olds.

The farther Left we go, the worse it will get. And they'll of course blame it all on Christians and Conservatives.

He may have been using that cart as a walker because that's all he could afford, and oh yeah, I'm sure he died from CONSTIPATION or something and not that BLOODY CONCUSSION he got from being pushed.
Better?
Idiot.
Great, let's see your evidence he suffered such an injury from that fall. The only injury mentioned in the news was to his head.
Where's the defense of an assault there? Point out EXACTLY where the poster defended the assault.
He was not defending the assault, He was defending murder

Yea imagine, folks like you could care less.
Just like you seem to do here, bringing up whataboutisms and trying to change the subject so as to defend this beast of a woman.

You seem to have zero self awareness and zero compassion for others. Somebody was murdered senselessly and all
you can do is try to make other people the bad guys. That's what a gutless prick does.

Imagine if the colors were reversed.

:rolleyes:

If the colors were reversed, the MSM headlines would definitely mention race and ask the question if the attack was racially motivated. Not like how it is now where the headlines are race-neutral "Woman pushes elderly man".

Hmmm, but you clowns are silent as hell when white kids go in a school and shoot it up.
Those white kids are of the same agendas you started. To me they are commies in the making shooting future and current commies anyway. Even though tragic. The real question is if the old man was a Prog.
Dude. You are retarded.
I make points because your views are one sided. We do not follow the reasons things are worse in many ways then fifty years ago. Does the agendas won by politics by people have an affect on our children? We go from many moms living as homemakers to the workforce to their children being watched by neighbors at that time to latch key to daycare. From a time of divorce at 20% to 50% as the years pass to a love of singe parents. So today we have many two parent hetero families with both parents working along with single parents doing the same. We expanded the agendas to include gay parents now which is only going to make things worse for the children. What part of single parenting and the results in the poverty areas do you not understand by now? What part of daycare and warehousing our kids do you not understand by now? Those jobs of equality are so important for the good of us all, right! And the reality is our competiveness has declined and everything is more expensive then it has to be. I am not winning anything here. You won't admit the truth. And those sentences I wrote lead to other sentences not written. We used to live off of physical foundation. Now we live off of human foundation and checks sent out to people. That is a precarious way for a culture to survive.

Better?
Idiot.
He was not defending the assault, He was defending murder
Meanwhile, you still offer no evidence it was murder.

Imagine if the colors were reversed.

:rolleyes:

If the colors were reversed, the MSM headlines would definitely mention race and ask the question if the attack was racially motivated. Not like how it is now where the headlines are race-neutral "Woman pushes elderly man".

If the colors were reversed in this case.....
The Headlines across the left media would be this.....

"The Rise of RightWing Nationalism and hatred as a Political Platform
Has Trump Created a ticking Social Time-bomb?"

(and the Left would eat it up like a bowl of FruitLoops.)

This is in the Media, but will quickly go away. I did see it on my local news yesterday, and CNN obviously had it. So, at least the media is covering it. I have to give them credit as I often bash the media who often deserves it.

She has been charged with MURDER and is in custody as far as I know. She needs to go to jail for a long time, maybe for the rest of her life. She obviously can not be trusted in society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back