🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elderly White Man Pushed to His Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he asked an unruly woman to "be more polite" to others.

Woman, 25, shoves elderly passenger off bus so hard it killed him

Yep
0_Cadesha-Michelle-Bishop.jpg
Typical behavior of progressives
I'm sorry, I missed the part in the articles about this where her politican stance is known. What we do know is that she was just another hetero.
Lol
He was asking someone to show some manners, political correctness has no place for manners in society...
Politically correct people are almost always progressive buffoons.
HE was being PC...asking her to not swear. He was the progressive.

Yep
I'm sorry, I missed the part in the articles about this where her politican stance is known. What we do know is that she was just another hetero.

She's black, hence, she's a Democrat, according to mouth breathing wingers all over this board that refuse to think critically. Duh!
Lol
Only fools look at everything through race... Did I mention all of you white people look the same?

Yep
You are your own worst enemies. Gay to hetero. When a Prog protected black person who is a Prog protected black woman is committing satanic crimes. Admit to agenda failures so we can start on the long road to improve relationships between us all. But you can't.

Yep
Lol
He was asking someone to show some manners, political correctness has no place for manners in society...
u5e6epk4x2f11.png

Political correctness is evil to the core... It’s all about control

Yep

She's black, hence, she's a Democrat, according to mouth breathing wingers all over this board that refuse to think critically. Duh!
Lol
Only fools look at everything through race... Did I mention all of you white people look the same?

Why do you look at everything through race, then? Are you a fool?

Yep

Lol

Why do you look at everything through race, then? Are you a fool?
Lol
The divide in this country is not race or financial, it’s urban and rural.... dumbass.

Yep
Lol
u5e6epk4x2f11.png

Political correctness is evil to the core... It’s all about control

Carlin said the same about religion, but society doesn't call it 'evil to the core'. Wonder why.

The guy was clearly identifiable as white in the video, also included in the CNN link.

This was about the woman who assaulted him. The ridiculous complaint is that CNN didn't mention she was black. But one would have to be pretty fuckin' retarded to not know she was black since CNN also included her picture in that same article...
The difference is what CNN chooses to put in the headline. And don't tell me there is no difference. Be honest about the shit media pulls.

Had it been the other way around, the headline would read: "Aryan, Skin-head, Racist Trump Supporter Beats Elderly Black Woman to Death in what Appears to be a Hate Crime. Trump Rhetoric the Cause."

LOL

I said no such thing. Who knows what I even posted to lead you to such an absurd conclusion. :cuckoo:

In fact, the CNN article linked in the OP states he died more than a month later.
...from complications arising from the blunt force trauma sustained by the assault, and the coroner ruled it a homicide. FROM THE CNN ARTICLE.

LOL

I said no such thing. Who knows what I even posted to lead you to such an absurd conclusion. :cuckoo:

In fact, the CNN article linked in the OP states he died more than a month later.
...from complications arising from the blunt force trauma sustained by the assault, and the coroner ruled it a homicide. FROM THE CNN ARTICLE.
Which may be.....definitely guilty of assault. But it will have to be on the Prosecutor to prove that that push/fall caused his death.

She should definitely go to jail for what she did, but if it was a white guy doing that to a black man or woman, they would not charge him with murder, but manslaughter at most, if even that.

If it was a cop doing that exact same act, it would be considered self defense. No charges. Maybe a week off from the force. Nah, not even that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back