🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elderly White Man Pushed to His Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she just ruined her life. One minute she's getting on the bus, a verbal exchange occurs and just like that she snaps and her life is altered forever.

hateful BLACK kills an OLD white man that is using a walker !!!!!!!!
Cadesha Bishop, 25. Bishop appeared to argue with people on the bus and with Fournier, police said in a statement
Cadesha--of course
of course she is arguing with others --hateful and hateful
......of course the MSM does not mention race --for some reason when a black MURDERS a white--more proof the MSM is anti-white
An elderly man died of injuries after he was pushed a bus. Now police have made an arrest - CNN
f930212f-73da-443d-a2e9-3f7f81e03801-large16x9_Deadlypush.jpg
That's not a walker and based on the evidence released so far, the state should have charged her with assault and battery, not murder. Until we hear more details, there's no proof he died from that fall.
"died several weeks later due to his injuries".
Must be fake news from CNN.

Disgusting moron.:cuckoo:
That has to be proven in court. Good luck proving a fall from more than a month earlier was the cause.

They have these people called Doctors....
And it would be murder if some 25 year old white punk pushed an old black woman off the bus and she died.

Race is IRRELEVANT.

Last edited:
Well she just ruined her life. One minute she's getting on the bus, a verbal exchange occurs and just like that she snaps and her life is altered forever.
Reading the article on her, apparently her anger issues have gotten her in trouble with the law before. As I said, throw the book at her.

Yea that is always said about men who point out racism.

I've read your garbage. You're as racist as the day is long

.....now that's funny, the folks who have been on the receiving end of racism in this country are now accused of being racist. You're a joke.
White people havent been on the receiving end of racism? Shut your racist ass up.

Maybe from other white people.

Based on that reply, it sounds like you're saying anyone non caucasian can't be a racist. Do I have that incorrect?

They could, but how often is a person of color in a position to be racist against someone white or actually to act on it?

Cadesha Bishop, 25. Bishop appeared to argue with people on the bus and with Fournier, police said in a statement
Cadesha--of course
......of course the MSM does not mention race --for some reason when a black MURDERS a white--more proof the MSM is anti-white
An elderly man died of injuries after he was pushed a bus. Now police have made an arrest - CNN
But white women called Caldesha push old men off of buses too.

Maybe, but we know this racist killer POS is black, because the media didn't mention her color, something they would put in the headlines if the old man had been black and the killer white.
LOL

You know it because they published the picture of a black woman.

All I see in the OP pic is the back of somebody's head. Can't tell if the dead guy is white, either. Of course, you gimps also thought Zimmerman was some blonde blue eyed German neo-Nazi until his pic showed him to be hispanic, and even then you scum still claimed he was some sort of white nationalist murderer or other. lol You still got nothing, never do. This is a double hate crime, both a racist and an agist one; she needs to be charged for both by the Feds, just as they would if she were white and he was black. It's only consistent with left wing policy and what Democrats snivel for, after all.
The guy was clearly identifiable as white in the video, also included in the CNN link.

This was about the woman who assaulted him. The ridiculous complaint is that CNN didn't mention she was black. But one would have to be pretty fuckin' retarded to not know she was black since CNN also included her picture in that same article...

190515170219-cadesha-bishop-large-169.jpg

.....now that's funny, the folks who have been on the receiving end of racism in this country are now accused of being racist. You're a joke.
White people havent been on the receiving end of racism? Shut your racist ass up.

Based on that reply, it sounds like you're saying anyone non caucasian can't be a racist. Do I have that incorrect?

They could, but how often is a person of color in a position to be racist against someone white or actually to act on it?

Actually plenty of times. I've been following this exchange from a distance, but I have to jump in on that comment. Let's not pretend racism doesn't come in all colors from all races. It certainly does.

Cadesha--of course
That's not a walker and based on the evidence released so far, the state should have charged her with assault and battery, not murder. Until we hear more details, there's no proof he died from that fall.
"died several weeks later due to his injuries".
Must be fake news from CNN.

Disgusting moron.:cuckoo:
That has to be proven in court. Good luck proving a fall from more than a month earlier was the cause.

They have these people called Doctors....
So? So far there's been no quote by any doctor stating the guy sustained injuries to his torso from that fall and that those very same injuries caused his death.

I don't know because neither of us has any real definitive answers to that question. You're throwing out a hypothetical and expecting a definitive. Why?

Oh, I am sure they will need to do an autopsy to prove her assault was the cause of death, but what else would have been the cause?

She can't claim frailty as a defense. If he died from anything that was triggered by the assault, it is MURDER!!!

And I totally agree. But so far, there's been no evidence released to indicate his death was actually related to her violent shove.

Cadesha--of course

So you're saying he happened to drop dead the moment that disgusting piece of shit pushed him?
LOL

I said no such thing. Who knows what I even posted to lead you to such an absurd conclusion. :cuckoo:

In fact, the CNN article linked in the OP states he died more than a month later.

Yea imagine, folks like you could care less.
Just like you seem to do here, bringing up whataboutisms and trying to change the subject so as to defend this beast of a woman.

You seem to have zero self awareness and zero compassion for others. Somebody was murdered senselessly and all
you can do is try to make other people the bad guys. That's what a gutless prick does.

No I think they should crush her ass, I am not like right wing, racist I don't make excuses when folks break the law.

It is important to look into the root causes of patterns of violence like mass shootings and inner city gang violence. It's not making excuses, it's looking for solutions.

Finger pointing and racist comments is not solutions.
Lol
You have no clue what real racism is...

Because he asked an unruly woman to "be more polite" to others.

Woman, 25, shoves elderly passenger off bus so hard it killed him

Yep
0_Cadesha-Michelle-Bishop.jpg
Typical behavior of progressives
I'm sorry, I missed the part in the articles about this where her politican stance is known. What we do know is that she was just another hetero.

She's black, hence, she's a Democrat, according to mouth breathing wingers all over this board that refuse to think critically. Duh!

Yep
I'm sorry, I missed the part in the articles about this where her politican stance is known. What we do know is that she was just another hetero.
Lol
He was asking someone to show some manners, political correctness has no place for manners in society...
Politically correct people are almost always progressive buffoons.

Yep

She's black, hence, she's a Democrat, according to mouth breathing wingers all over this board that refuse to think critically. Duh!
I'm guessing her victim was a progressive....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back