🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elderly White Man Pushed to His Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is.....the elderly were safe in America before the dawn of modern Democrats and Progressives

This "elderly killing", "Infant murdering", "knock-out gaming", "cop shooting", "gun violence", "mass shooting", "mall fighting" wave of anarchy belongs entirely to the LEFT 100%
(even if a few ISOLATED incidences occurred before it)
And I don't care how much they deny it....they deny everything....like 5 year olds.

The farther Left we go, the worse it will get. And they'll of course blame it all on Christians and Conservatives.

The violence comes mostly from the right. So, yes, we would appreciate it if you stop lying and denying and put the blame where it's supposed to be. The right has a body count. The winger false equivalence argument is propaganda to cover up nasty shit within their own house. The left assaults. The right murders. There is no equivalency. Only more lies from wingers.

That's a flat out lie.
Right-Wing Extremism Linked to Every 2018 Extremist Murder in the U.S., ADL Finds

"Some good people"?

All I know is.....the elderly were safe in America before the dawn of modern Democrats and Progressives

This "elderly killing", "Infant murdering", "knock-out gaming", "cop shooting", "gun violence", "mass shooting", "mall fighting" wave of anarchy belongs entirely to the LEFT 100%
(even if a few ISOLATED incidences occurred before it)
And I don't care how much they deny it....they deny everything....like 5 year olds.

The farther Left we go, the worse it will get. And they'll of course blame it all on Christians and Conservatives.

The violence comes mostly from the right. So, yes, we would appreciate it if you stop lying and denying and put the blame where it's supposed to be. The right has a body count. The winger false equivalence argument is propaganda to cover up nasty shit within their own house. The left assaults. The right murders. There is no equivalency. Only more lies from wingers.

That's a flat out lie.

No, it's not.

Be a man and use your anger to make positive changes to society for the better.
And remember, only a true coward takes his anger out on the defenseless (child, animal or woman). You aren't a coward who does that, right?

Now, you try to make it about me. Lame. I guess you ran out of talking points.

Hmmm, but you clowns are silent as hell when white kids go in a school and shoot it up.
That fucking gorilla touch me? You better fucking believe that animal would get fucking clocked.

You should keep thinking I am white though. Thank the good Lord I am not black though.

I can pronounce ask properly and I don't have a natural gawd awful stench.

YOU PEOPLE are a joke to the entire world. You should keep thinking you aren't though.

I sure hope you are able to continue to get testing standards lowered so that it may APPEAR you people are smarter than you are.

That way,.you can shut the fuck up for a day.

No, id say everyone is quite loud when that happens. What we wont see is equal outrage for this incident because shes black. Also, when the next school shootings happens, you wont see us saying "yeah, but what about that black woman on the bus?".

You don't have to for the simple fact she will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, funny how it doesn't work that way when the victim is black.

Your own racism is showing, "brutha". You just don't realize it

Yea that is always said about men who point out racism.

I've read your garbage. You're as racist as the day is long

.....now that's funny, the folks who have been on the receiving end of racism in this country are now accused of being racist. You're a joke.
White people havent been on the receiving end of racism? Shut your racist ass up.

Hmmm, but you clowns are silent as hell when white kids go in a school and shoot it up.
That fucking gorilla touch me? You better fucking believe that animal would get fucking clocked.

You should keep thinking I am white though. Thank the good Lord I am not black though.

Oh yea you damn sure have a stench on you, I am proud to be black.

You don't have to for the simple fact she will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, funny how it doesn't work that way when the victim is black.

.....now that's funny, the folks who have been on the receiving end of racism in this country are now accused of being racist. You're a joke.
White people havent been on the receiving end of racism? Shut your racist ass up.

Maybe from other white people.

hateful BLACK kills an OLD white man that is using a walker !!!!!!!!
Cadesha Bishop, 25. Bishop appeared to argue with people on the bus and with Fournier, police said in a statement
Cadesha--of course
of course she is arguing with others --hateful and hateful
......of course the MSM does not mention race --for some reason when a black MURDERS a white--more proof the MSM is anti-white
An elderly man died of injuries after he was pushed a bus. Now police have made an arrest - CNN
f930212f-73da-443d-a2e9-3f7f81e03801-large16x9_Deadlypush.jpg
That's not a walker and based on the evidence released so far, the state should have charged her with assault and battery, not murder. Until we hear more details, there's no proof he died from that fall.

So you're saying he happened to drop dead the moment that disgusting piece of shit pushed him?

No, id say everyone is quite loud when that happens. What we wont see is equal outrage for this incident because shes black. Also, when the next school shootings happens, you wont see us saying "yeah, but what about that black woman on the bus?".

Well, you know....if people aren't allowed to discriminate against minorities or women in this country....are any of us truly free?

Knockout game.

Sit down please

hateful BLACK kills an OLD white man that is using a walker !!!!!!!!
Cadesha Bishop, 25. Bishop appeared to argue with people on the bus and with Fournier, police said in a statement
Cadesha--of course
of course she is arguing with others --hateful and hateful
......of course the MSM does not mention race --for some reason when a black MURDERS a white--more proof the MSM is anti-white
An elderly man died of injuries after he was pushed a bus. Now police have made an arrest - CNN
f930212f-73da-443d-a2e9-3f7f81e03801-large16x9_Deadlypush.jpg
That's not a walker and based on the evidence released so far, the state should have charged her with assault and battery, not murder. Until we hear more details, there's no proof he died from that fall.
"died several weeks later due to his injuries".
Must be fake news from CNN.

Disgusting moron.:cuckoo:
That has to be proven in court. Good luck proving a fall from more than a month earlier was the cause.

They have these people called Doctors....

Knockout game.

Sit down please

So now the KO game is racist, hate to tell your dumbass this but white folks have been guilty of it as well.

Lol,.come on man. Expected more from you. Bring it brotha!!!

Give it to me man. Fuck political correctness. Isn't it fun?

Having a ball.

Knockout game.

Sit down please

So now the KO game is racist, hate to tell your dumbass this but white folks have been guilty of it as well.

You're one of those low info black racists that think blacks can't be racist

You're a joke, clownshoes

Knockout game.

Sit down please

You are one of thos arrogant cows who hide in Whitesville and you don't have a clue what is happening in the real world. You tell yourself you are not a racist, but your mindset is the same as the sheetwearers.

YOU PEOPLE are a joke to the entire world. You should keep thinking you aren't though.

I sure hope you are able to continue to get testing standards lowered so that it may APPEAR you people are smarter than you are.

That way,.you can shut the fuck up for a day.
"gorilla"? Gee whiz....there's absolutely NO reason why posters on the Right should be accused of being racist. That is a totally uncalled for label.

Knockout game.

Sit down please

You are one of thos arrogant cows who hide in Whitesville and you don't have a clue what is happening in the real world. You tell yourself you are not a racist, but your mindset is the same as the sheetwearers.

You don't know me clownshoes...don't pretend you do

Having a ball.
It certainly isn't very hard to open that can up, is it?

Knockout game.

Sit down please

Nope....not seeing at all how RW posters here could possibly get a rep for being racist. It's totally unfathomable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back