🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elderly White Man Pushed to His Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, but you clowns are silent as hell when white kids go in a school and shoot it up.
No, id say everyone is quite loud when that happens. What we wont see is equal outrage for this incident because shes black. Also, when the next school shootings happens, you wont see us saying "yeah, but what about that black woman on the bus?".

You don't have to for the simple fact she will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, funny how it doesn't work that way when the victim is black.

Your own racism is showing, "brutha". You just don't realize it

I didn't just showing the hypocrisy of some folks.
Well pointing out that hypocrisy in the middle of thread about a maniac who killed an elderly man pulls the focus off of her (the subject of the thread) and puts it onto others.
That's called changing the subject and people do it when they don't like the heat being generated by a particular subject.

It should put the spot light on Justice is blind and is suppose to be equal, unfortunately that is still not the case.

Hmmm, but you clowns are silent as hell when white kids go in a school and shoot it up.
No, id say everyone is quite loud when that happens. What we wont see is equal outrage for this incident because shes black. Also, when the next school shootings happens, you wont see us saying "yeah, but what about that black woman on the bus?".

You don't have to for the simple fact she will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, funny how it doesn't work that way when the victim is black.

Yea that is always said about men who point out racism.

I've read your garbage. You're as racist as the day is long

Yea imagine, folks like you could care less.
Just like you seem to do here, bringing up whataboutisms and trying to change the subject so as to defend this beast of a woman.

You seem to have zero self awareness and zero compassion for others. Somebody was murdered senselessly and all
you can do is try to make other people the bad guys. That's what a gutless prick does.

No I think they should crush her ass, I am not like right wing, racist I don't make excuses when folks break the law.

It is important to look into the root causes of patterns of violence like mass shootings and inner city gang violence. It's not making excuses, it's looking for solutions.

Finger pointing and racist comments is not solutions.

Doesnt stop you guys from blaming trump and white male psychology for mass shootings now does it?

It should put the spot light on Justice is blind and is suppose to be equal, unfortunately that is still not the case.
Great cliche. Part of that problem is people who bring up school shootings when the issue is an old man who was killed in a senseless act of violence.
It's simply a blatant example of changing the subject.

Last edited:
All I know is.....the elderly were safe in America before the dawn of modern Democrats and Progressives

This "elderly killing", "Infant murdering", "knock-out gaming", "cop shooting", "gun violence", "mass shooting", "mall fighting" wave of anarchy belongs entirely to the LEFT 100%
(even if a few ISOLATED incidences occurred before it)
And I don't care how much they deny it....they deny everything....like 5 year olds.

The farther Left we go, the worse it will get. And they'll of course blame it all on Christians and Conservatives.

The violence comes mostly from the right. So, yes, we would appreciate it if you stop lying and denying and put the blame where it's supposed to be. The right has a body count. The winger false equivalence argument is propaganda to cover up nasty shit within their own house. The left assaults. The right murders. There is no equivalency. Only more lies from wingers.

Imagine if the colors were reversed.

:rolleyes:

If the colors were reversed, the MSM headlines would definitely mention race and ask the question if the attack was racially motivated. Not like how it is now where the headlines are race-neutral "Woman pushes elderly man".
If we're going to play identity politics....why isn't the MSM, etc. mentioning that she is a hetero?

Imagine if the colors were reversed.

:rolleyes:

If the colors were reversed, the MSM headlines would definitely mention race and ask the question if the attack was racially motivated. Not like how it is now where the headlines are race-neutral "Woman pushes elderly man".
If we're going to play identity politics....why isn't the MSM, etc. mentioning that she is a hetero?

Because the MSM has a double standard when it comes to blacks, browns and women.

hateful BLACK kills an OLD white man that is using a walker !!!!!!!!
Cadesha Bishop, 25. Bishop appeared to argue with people on the bus and with Fournier, police said in a statement
Cadesha--of course
of course she is arguing with others --hateful and hateful
......of course the MSM does not mention race --for some reason when a black MURDERS a white--more proof the MSM is anti-white
An elderly man died of injuries after he was pushed a bus. Now police have made an arrest - CNN
But white women called Caldesha push old men off of buses too.

Maybe, but we know this racist killer POS is black, because the media didn't mention her color, something they would put in the headlines if the old man had been black and the killer white.
LOL

You know it because they published the picture of a black woman.

All I see in the OP pic is the back of somebody's head. Can't tell if the dead guy is white, either. Of course, you gimps also thought Zimmerman was some blonde blue eyed German neo-Nazi until his pic showed him to be hispanic, and even then you scum still claimed he was some sort of white nationalist murderer or other. lol You still got nothing, never do. This is a double hate crime, both a racist and an agist one; she needs to be charged for both by the Feds, just as they would if she were white and he was black. It's only consistent with left wing policy and what Democrats snivel for, after all.

That's not a walker and based on the evidence released so far, the state should have charged her with assault and battery, not murder. Until we hear more details, there's no proof he died from that fall.
Oh, I am sure they will need to do an autopsy to prove her assault was the cause of death, but what else would have been the cause?

She can't claim frailty as a defense. If he died from anything that was triggered by the assault, it is MURDER!!!

From the CNN article:

"The Clark County Coroner-Medical Examiner told CNN he died as a result of complications from blunt force injuries to his torso, and ruled his death a homicide."

MURDER

The violence comes mostly from the right. So, yes, we would appreciate it if you stop lying and denying and put the blame where it's supposed to be. The right has a body count. The winger false equivalence argument is propaganda to cover up nasty shit within their own house. The left assaults. The right murders. There is no equivalency. Only more lies from wingers.

While I agree there are definitely some sicko whites on the far Right,
Statistically, nearly everything you just said can be proven false.

Be a man and use your anger to make positive changes to society for the better.
And remember, only a true coward takes his anger out on the defenseless (child, animal or woman). You aren't a coward who does that, right?

All I know is.....the elderly were safe in America before the dawn of modern Democrats and Progressives

This "elderly killing", "Infant murdering", "knock-out gaming", "cop shooting", "gun violence", "mass shooting", "mall fighting" wave of anarchy belongs entirely to the LEFT 100%
(even if a few ISOLATED incidences occurred before it)
And I don't care how much they deny it....they deny everything....like 5 year olds.

The farther Left we go, the worse it will get. And they'll of course blame it all on Christians and Conservatives.

That's a flat out lie.

I've read your garbage. You're as racist as the day is long

.....now that's funny, the folks who have been on the receiving end of racism in this country are now accused of being racist. You're a joke.

Yea imagine, folks like you could care less.
Just like you seem to do here, bringing up whataboutisms and trying to change the subject so as to defend this beast of a woman.

You seem to have zero self awareness and zero compassion for others. Somebody was murdered senselessly and all
you can do is try to make other people the bad guys. That's what a gutless prick does.

No I think they should crush her ass, I am not like right wing, racist I don't make excuses when folks break the law.

It is important to look into the root causes of patterns of violence like mass shootings and inner city gang violence. It's not making excuses, it's looking for solutions.

Finger pointing and racist comments is not solutions.

Doesnt stop you guys from blaming trump and white male psychology for mass shootings now does it?

I don't blame Trump, this was happening before he hit the scene. His rhetoric doesn't help though.

Great cliche. Part of that problem is people who bring up school shootings when the issue is an old man who was killed in a senseless act of violence.
It's simply a blatant example of changing the subject.

Isn't a school shooting a senseless act of violence or is there a purpose behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back