🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elderly White Man Pushed to His Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a walker and based on the evidence released so far, the state should have charged her with assault and battery, not murder. Until we hear more details, there's no proof he died from that fall.
He may have been using that cart as a walker because that's all he could afford, and oh yeah, I'm sure he died from CONSTIPATION or something and not that BLOODY CONCUSSION he got from being pushed.
He apparently didn't die from a head injury. Try harder next time.
Blunt force injuries to his torso.
Better?
Idiot.
Great, let's see your evidence he suffered such an injury from that fall. The only injury mentioned in the news was to his head.
Why the fuck would you defend a murderous assault on an old man?!!
I didn't defend her. I pointed out there has not been any evidence released to support a murder charge.

Last edited:
That's not a walker and based on the evidence released so far, the state should have charged her with assault and battery, not murder. Until we hear more details, there's no proof he died from that fall.
He may have been using that cart as a walker because that's all he could afford, and oh yeah, I'm sure he died from CONSTIPATION or something and not that BLOODY CONCUSSION he got from being pushed.
Better?
Idiot.
Great, let's see your evidence he suffered such an injury from that fall. The only injury mentioned in the news was to his head.
Both quotes are directly from the article you obviously skimmed over.
The fact you are defending an obvious act of violence on a vulnerable senior just shows your demented frame of mind.
Nothing in that article states he suffered trauma to his torso from that fall. Try harder.

Better?
Idiot.
I didn't defend it. I pointed out there has not been any evidence released to support a murder charge.
If it can be reasonably assumed that he would not have died had he not been pushed off the bus then charges of murder are indeed justified. This is as obvious as your defense of this piece of shit because she's black.

Better?
Idiot.
I didn't defend it. I pointed out there has not been any evidence released to support a murder charge.
If it can be reasonably assumed that he would not have died had he not been pushed off the bus then charges of murder are indeed justified. This is as obvious as your defense of this piece of shit because she's black.
Thanks, you just agreed with me, albeit tacitly. Murder has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt -- not an assumption of no other causes. The state has to prove he suffered an injury to his torso and that injury caused his death. If the state can do that, then by all means, convict her as charged and lock her up. But so far, no such evidence has been shown.

Oh, and thanks for playin' the race card.

Better?
Idiot.
Thanks, you just agreed with me, albeit tacitly. Murder has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt -- not an assumption of no other causes. The state has to prove he suffered an injury to his torso and that injury caused his death. If the state can do that, then by all means, convict her as charged and lock her up. But so far, no such evidence has been shown.

OK, I know what I'm dealing with now. If I throw a rock from an overpass which hits your car and causes you to skid, hit a railing, flips your car and results in your death a month later even if you are 90-years old with a heart condition, I would, by law, be guilty of murder.

I think you're an idiot btw.

OK, I know what I'm dealing with now. If I throw a rock from an overpass which hits your car and causes you to skid, hit a railing, flips your car and results in your death even if you are 90-years old with a heart condition, I would by law be guilty of murder.

I think you're an idiot btw.
LOL

I take that as you still lack any evidence that his fall in that video caused an injury to his torso.

hateful BLACK kills an OLD white man that is using a walker !!!!!!!!
Cadesha Bishop, 25. Bishop appeared to argue with people on the bus and with Fournier, police said in a statement
Cadesha--of course
of course she is arguing with others --hateful and hateful
......of course the MSM does not mention race --for some reason when a black MURDERS a white--more proof the MSM is anti-white
An elderly man died of injuries after he was pushed a bus. Now police have made an arrest - CNN
f930212f-73da-443d-a2e9-3f7f81e03801-large16x9_Deadlypush.jpg

There is a picture of her in the article. It is obvious that she is black. Didn't you read your own post?

And if the evidence stands, she should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Last edited:
Hmmm, but you clowns are silent as hell when white kids go in a school and shoot it up.
Those white kids are of the same agendas you started. To me they are commies in the making shooting future and current commies anyway. Even though tragic. The real question is if the old man was a Prog.

Dead is dead, what does it matter he was a human being just like those kids.

Hmmm, but you clowns are silent as hell when white kids go in a school and shoot it up.
Yeas that can be her defense. "I wuz tinkin bout dose white boys shootin up days skool and figgered now I gots de rite to kill dis here ol wite guy."

Well by God she mite try usin that, but I don't figga it will get her very far. Hell she mite try and say, they wer killin ova ere.

Better?
Idiot.
Since there are likely only a couple black coroners on the entire planet I'll pre guess the outcome.
Shemeeka Condomeata should get her hair hats ready for an extended visit to a prison. It'll likely she'll do fine. Odds are she had friends and family already there.It'll be better than Christmas. 3 hots and a cot and health care !

Better?
Idiot.

Because he/she/it/mutant is a left wing POS, that's why. They get off on murdering white people; it's a key platform of their agenda.

hateful BLACK kills an OLD white man that is using a walker !!!!!!!!
Cadesha Bishop, 25. Bishop appeared to argue with people on the bus and with Fournier, police said in a statement
Cadesha--of course
of course she is arguing with others --hateful and hateful
......of course the MSM does not mention race --for some reason when a black MURDERS a white--more proof the MSM is anti-white
An elderly man died of injuries after he was pushed a bus. Now police have made an arrest - CNN
f930212f-73da-443d-a2e9-3f7f81e03801-large16x9_Deadlypush.jpg
Nothing like identity politics, folks. And yes...throw the frickin' book at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back