🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elderly White Man Pushed to His Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the Media is covering this, but it will quickly go away. She has been charged with murder, and needs to do jail time, hopefully for life. She is total scum, and I bet has a previous criminal record. Probably an extensive one.

Yea imagine, folks like you could care less.
Just like you seem to do here, bringing up whataboutisms and trying to change the subject so as to defend this beast of a woman.

You seem to have zero self awareness and zero compassion for others. Somebody was murdered senselessly and all
you can do is try to make other people the bad guys. That's what a gutless prick does.

No I think they should crush her ass, I am not like right wing, racist I don't make excuses when folks break the law.

At least the Media is covering this, but it will quickly go away. She has been charged with murder, and needs to do jail time, hopefully for life. She is total scum, and I bet has a previous criminal record. Probably an extensive one.

We just need to remember that many Liberal judges have far more sympathy for the criminal than for the victim.

Just like you seem to do here, bringing up whataboutisms and trying to change the subject so as to defend this beast of a woman.

You seem to have zero self awareness and zero compassion for others. Somebody was murdered senselessly and all
you can do is try to make other people the bad guys. That's what a gutless prick does.

No I think they should crush her ass, I am not like right wing, racist I don't make excuses when folks break the law.

It is important to look into the root causes of patterns of violence like mass shootings and inner city gang violence. It's not making excuses, it's looking for solutions.

Yes
Imagine if the colors were reversed.

:rolleyes:

If the colors were reversed, the MSM headlines would definitely mention race and ask the question if the attack was racially motivated. Not like how it is now where the headlines are race-neutral "Woman pushes elderly man".
. And for the record, I brought up the race only because I know the coverage this story would get if you could ever find a comparable story of an obese white woman pushing an elderly black man to his death.

Ooh, struck a nerve.

Go ahead, describe "folks like" me.

You do a good job of that by yourself.
So you're just another winger who tosses poo and then runs when confronted.

Gosh, I'm shocked.

I gave you the answer, you just chose to run from the truth. You actually already knew the answer.

Ooh, struck a nerve.

Gosh, I'm shocked.

I gave you the answer, you just chose to run from the truth. You actually already knew the answer.

Come on, share with the class. What sort of "folk" is he?

Hmmm, but you clowns are silent as hell when white kids go in a school and shoot it up.

So what you are saying is that you are perfectly fine with an elderly white man being killed by a black person, because...... supposedly other people are silent about kids shooting up a school?

Which isn't even true. We have been very vocal that we need to enforce the death penalty, increase teaching basic morality, and having security at schools.

If anyone has been silent, it's the left-wing on how a police officer at the school, refused to confront a shooter, and yet the position of the left-wing is that we should all be disarmed and rely on government (police) to protect us.

I have yet to hear a single left-winger answer that point, or even try.

Ooh, struck a nerve.

Gosh, I'm shocked.

Come on, share with the class. What sort of "folk" is he?
He doesn't have the balls to answer.

Ooh, struck a nerve.

Gosh, I'm shocked.

No, you didn't. Try again.

Hmmm, but you clowns are silent as hell when white kids go in a school and shoot it up.
No, id say everyone is quite loud when that happens. What we wont see is equal outrage for this incident because shes black. Also, when the next school shootings happens, you wont see us saying "yeah, but what about that black woman on the bus?".

It is important to look into the root causes of patterns of violence like mass shootings and inner city gang violence. It's not making excuses, it's looking for solutions.

Finger pointing and racist comments is not solutions.

So what you are saying is that you are perfectly fine with an elderly white man being killed by a black person, because...... supposedly other people are silent about kids shooting up a school?

No you said that dumb shit. I said they should CRUSH her ass, I guess you just missed that.

Which isn't even true. We have been very vocal that we need to enforce the death penalty, increase teaching basic morality, and having security at schools.

Really, when did you say that?

If anyone has been silent, it's the left-wing on how a police officer at the school, refused to confront a shooter, and yet the position of the left-wing is that we should all be disarmed and rely on government (police) to protect us.

You are biting into the Trump hype, I thought the officer explained why he didn't rush in.

I have yet to hear a single left-winger answer that point, or even try.

So you think they should give every teacher a gun, is that the solution?

I didn't just showing the hypocrisy of some folks.
Well pointing out that hypocrisy in the middle of thread about a maniac who killed an elderly man pulls the focus off of her (the subject of the thread) and puts it onto others.
That's called changing the subject and people do it when they don't like the heat being generated by a particular subject.

Ooh, struck a nerve.

Gosh, I'm shocked.

No, you didn't. Try again.

Oh yea, I did you just don't like the answer.

No, id say everyone is quite loud when that happens. What we wont see is equal outrage for this incident because shes black. Also, when the next school shootings happens, you wont see us saying "yeah, but what about that black woman on the bus?".

You don't have to for the simple fact she will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, funny how it doesn't work that way when the victim is black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back