Election day will show once and for all, white people rule or we all rule

Half black.

That was enough to throw right winger's brains into meltdown mode.

Sure. Cause we loved Bill Clinton. And John Kerry. And Hillary Clinton. It was only the "half black" guy we opposed.

Your false accusations of racism, are tearing this country apart and you are a vile race baiting piece of shit.

Oh come on, Correll, we all know that everyone would have been onboard with Barrypuppet's commie agenda had he been all white instead of only half white.....(rolls eyes)

Of course right wingers wouldn't have been on board with a Democratic president, but he was the first to have congressional repubes declare they would oppose everything he did, no matter what it might be, even if it hurt the country to do so.

1. Except that they did not say that.

2 ANd even if they did, that is not evidence that it was because of skin color.

From 2010
The GOP's no-compromise pledge
Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

No one rules America. We have elected leaders for specific terms. The whole point of the Declaration of Independence and later the Constitution was to do away with rulers.
They got around that little inconvenience by the use of political parties and the use of the electoral college.

Coming from a man who brags about committing and/or threatening violence against whites for the most bullshit and subjective reasons,

that would be funny, if you weren't serious.
That has nothing to do with your insecurity complex and your time tested method of relieving your white insecurity stress by mass shootings.

Well, your threats don't make me feel insecure, that is true.

BUt, the point remains, you look really stupid making fun of people for supposedly being insecure, when you brag about being a real threat to their personal safety.

That is stupid. Of you. LIke you are a retard. And not one of the higher functioning ones. But one that likes to eat paste.
You dont have to convince me. My "threats" as you call them are not intended to make you feel insecure.

You never had a point. I would never brag about being a threat to anyones personal safety. They wouldnt even know anything until it was too late for them.

You've bragged to me about it on this very site.

So, like I said. You have zero self awareness.
Its not bragging if you ask me a question and I give you an answer. Thats just your insecurity kicking in again. :rolleyes:

I don't recall the conversations well enough to say how the information came up.

Regardless though, you did brag about being a real threat to white people.

And for you to be a violent dangerous thug and to also make fun of people for supposedly feeling "insecure"

is you lacking self awareness and being stupid.

Sure. Cause we loved Bill Clinton. And John Kerry. And Hillary Clinton. It was only the "half black" guy we opposed.

Your false accusations of racism, are tearing this country apart and you are a vile race baiting piece of shit.

Oh come on, Correll, we all know that everyone would have been onboard with Barrypuppet's commie agenda had he been all white instead of only half white.....(rolls eyes)

Of course right wingers wouldn't have been on board with a Democratic president, but he was the first to have congressional repubes declare they would oppose everything he did, no matter what it might be, even if it hurt the country to do so.

From 2010
Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”
Wow. No where in there do they say they care about the american public.

No one rules America. We have elected leaders for specific terms. The whole point of the Declaration of Independence and later the Constitution was to do away with rulers.
They got around that little inconvenience by the use of political parties and the use of the electoral college.

No, they called the leader President, not King. Really, take a minute and learn some history.

That has nothing to do with your insecurity complex and your time tested method of relieving your white insecurity stress by mass shootings.

BUt, the point remains, you look really stupid making fun of people for supposedly being insecure, when you brag about being a real threat to their personal safety.

That is stupid. Of you. LIke you are a retard. And not one of the higher functioning ones. But one that likes to eat paste.
You dont have to convince me. My "threats" as you call them are not intended to make you feel insecure.

You never had a point. I would never brag about being a threat to anyones personal safety. They wouldnt even know anything until it was too late for them.

Its not bragging if you ask me a question and I give you an answer. Thats just your insecurity kicking in again. :rolleyes:

I don't recall the conversations well enough to say how the information came up.

And for you to be a violent dangerous thug and to also make fun of people for supposedly feeling "insecure"

How convenient you cant recall isnt it? If I said something about being a threat its because someone asked. If that scares you then I suggest you dont ask questions that may yield scary answers. :rolleyes:

Maybe you can point out these statements that you in your insecurity have called threats so we can go over them and perhaps ease your fears?

No, they called the leader President, not King. Really, take a minute and learn some history.
President or King. Its all just a label. :rolleyes:

he entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago

10 years ago

Tiggered went to public school and needs help
You didnt got to school at all and you need help chewing gum and breathing at the same time.

Nice purse swing cupcake.

Way to stick up for your sweeheart.

he entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago

10 years ago

Tiggered went to public school and needs help
You didnt got to school at all and you need help chewing gum and breathing at the same time.

Nice purse swing cupcake.

Way to stick up for your sweeheart.
I dont understand your feminine jargon. Whats a purse swing?

Thanks. Triggered is a Black female and as such is entitled to my protection.

From 2010

So, where did they say the shit you claim they said? YOu know, "even if it hurt the country to do so."?

From 2010

So, where did they say the shit you claim they said? YOu know, "even if it hurt the country to do so."?

I would answer your question, but since you claim to have me on ignore, I don't see the need.

How convenient you cant recall isnt it? If I said something about being a threat its because someone asked. If that scares you then I suggest you dont ask questions that may yield scary answers. :rolleyes:

Maybe you can point out these statements that you in your insecurity have called threats so we can go over them and perhaps ease your fears?

No, it's not convenient, nor is it really relevant.

You are a dangerous racist thug, and for you to ridicule people for supposedly feeling insecure when you are a real threat to them,

is you exhibiting stupidity and lack of self awareness.

That's my point and how your violence and racism came up in conversation is not important to that fact.

You are a dangerous racist thug, and for you to ridicule people for supposedly feeling insecure when you are a real threat to them,

That's my point and how your violence and racism came up in conversation is not important to that fact.

Is that why you think people should be armed 24-7? Did that big bad black man on the internet scare you?

From 2010

I would answer your question, but since you claim to have me on ignore, I don't see the need.

Got it. You're a standard lefty. You say shit, and then can't back it up. And when called on it, all you've got is variously forms of dodging and deflection.

This is you admitting that you were just race baiting and you can't back it up.

From 2010

Got it. You're a standard lefty. You say shit, and then can't back it up. And when called on it, all you've got is variously forms of dodging and deflection.

Did anybody hear that? I think I might have just heard something, but I know that's not possible, because I'm on ignore.

Is that why you think people should be armed 24-7? Did that big bad black man on the internet scare you?

I do worry about him being a threat to smaller or older white people around him.

And yes, threats of violence are one of the primary reasons for my support of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

Oh, wait, that wasn't a real question was it? It was a form of ridicule as though being afraid of a self admitted violent thug is something to be ashamed of.

Well, it's not. He's admitted to being willing to commit violence basically at random times for no real reason.

Fear is the rational response to random violence.

Only a dishonest asshole would claim otherwise.

Oh, and you can shove your race baiting up your ass, you vile piece of shit.

From 2010

Did anybody hear that? I think I might have just heard something, but I know that's not possible, because I'm on ignore.

And still to dishonest and vile to admit he can't back up his shit.

Forum List

Back