Election day will show once and for all, white people rule or we all rule

The excitement is intense, the polls are overwhelming and the people are charged....the entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago where it not for white politicians, could be on the right side of history with TPP, infrastructural work and global consciousness......instead of reviving coal mines and the KKK.

2mar we'll either regress backwards or thrive to move ahead....vote vote vote america and show white racist and Trump, we've come to far to go back now.
200w.webp

The only people I feel sorry for at this point, is the MSM, what the hell will they do now that the fuckin election is over?
If you dumbass blacks would stop aborting your babies, because people like Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi, who respect the works of Margaret Sanger, want the weeds of society removed, you guys have killed millions of your people and for what? A pittance of food and a shit place to stay? It is okay though, you elect those that hate you, so you deserve to be second class to them....

BlackGenocide.org | Comparing Abortion to Other Forms of Historical Genocide

It's not genocide when it is voluntary....

The excitement is intense, the polls are overwhelming and the people are charged....the entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago where it not for white politicians, could be on the right side of history with TPP, infrastructural work and global consciousness......instead of reviving coal mines and the KKK.

2mar we'll either regress backwards or thrive to move ahead....vote vote vote america and show white racist and Trump, we've come to far to go back now.
200w.webp

The only people I feel sorry for at this point, is the MSM, what the hell will they do now that the fuckin election is over?
I dont think whites will vote for progress to be honest. There is a reason they were the only racial demographic that did not ever get over 39% in support of Obama.
There really is not much choice, in my area it's the SOS...

200w.webp

Get fucked

200w.webp

I dont think whites will vote for progress to be honest. There is a reason they were the only racial demographic that did not ever get over 39% in support of Obama.

Higher IQs?

200w.webp

Higher IQs?
Higher insecurity complexes.

200w.webp

If you dumbass blacks would stop aborting your babies, because people like Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi, who respect the works of Margaret Sanger, want the weeds of society removed, you guys have killed millions of your people and for what? A pittance of food and a shit place to stay? It is okay though, you elect those that hate you, so you deserve to be second class to them....

BlackGenocide.org | Comparing Abortion to Other Forms of Historical Genocide

It's not genocide when it is voluntary....

Its not genocide when it was never about abortion either. Sanger thought abortion was shamefully necessary and instead advocated birth control. You cant convince the conspiracy theorists that are hoping Black people fall for their lies and start voting repub of this fact though.

200w.webp

Higher IQs?

Coming from a man who brags about committing and/or threatening violence against whites for the most bullshit and subjective reasons,

that would be funny, if you weren't serious.

200w.webp

Higher IQs?

Coming from a man who brags about committing and/or threatening violence against whites for the most bullshit and subjective reasons,

That has nothing to do with your insecurity complex and your time tested method of relieving your white insecurity stress by mass shootings.

200w.webp

Higher IQs?

That has nothing to do with your insecurity complex and your time tested method of relieving your white insecurity stress by mass shootings.

Well, your threats don't make me feel insecure, that is true.

BUt, the point remains, you look really stupid making fun of people for supposedly being insecure, when you brag about being a real threat to their personal safety.

That is stupid. Of you. LIke you are a retard. And not one of the higher functioning ones. But one that likes to eat paste.

200w.webp

^^^ Racist Filth ^^^

Higher IQs?

BUt, the point remains, you look really stupid making fun of people for supposedly being insecure, when you brag about being a real threat to their personal safety.

That is stupid. Of you. LIke you are a retard. And not one of the higher functioning ones. But one that likes to eat paste.
You dont have to convince me. My "threats" as you call them are not intended to make you feel insecure.

You never had a point. I would never brag about being a threat to anyones personal safety. They wouldnt even know anything about it until it was too late for them.

Half black.

That was enough to throw right winger's brains into meltdown mode.

Sure. Cause we loved Bill Clinton. And John Kerry. And Hillary Clinton. It was only the "half black" guy we opposed.

Your false accusations of racism, are tearing this country apart and you are a vile race baiting piece of shit.

Oh come on, Correll, we all know that everyone would have been onboard with Barrypuppet's commie agenda had he been all white instead of only half white.....(rolls eyes)

Of course right wingers wouldn't have been on board with a Democratic president, but he was the first to have congressional repubes declare they would oppose everything he did, no matter what it might be, even if it hurt the country to do so.

Higher IQs?

You dont have to convince me. My "threats" as you call them are not intended to make you feel insecure.

You never had a point. I would never brag about being a threat to anyones personal safety. They wouldnt even know anything until it was too late for them.

You've bragged to me about it on this very site.

So, like I said. You have zero self awareness.

200w.webp

^^^ Racist Filth ^^^
We already know you are a filthy racist. No need to announce yourself every post. :rolleyes:

Half black.

That was enough to throw right winger's brains into meltdown mode.

Sure. Cause we loved Bill Clinton. And John Kerry. And Hillary Clinton. It was only the "half black" guy we opposed.

Your false accusations of racism, are tearing this country apart and you are a vile race baiting piece of shit.

Oh come on, Correll, we all know that everyone would have been onboard with Barrypuppet's commie agenda had he been all white instead of only half white.....(rolls eyes)

Of course right wingers wouldn't have been on board with a Democratic president, but he was the first to have congressional repubes declare they would oppose everything he did, no matter what it might be, even if it hurt the country to do so.

1. Except that they did not say that.

2 ANd even if they did, that is not evidence that it was because of skin color.

You never had a point. I would never brag about being a threat to anyones personal safety. They wouldnt even know anything until it was too late for them.

You've bragged to me about it on this very site.

So, like I said. You have zero self awareness.
Its not bragging if you ask me a question and I give you an answer. Thats just your insecurity kicking in again. :rolleyes:

200w.webp

^^^ Racist Filth ^^^
We already know you are a filthy racist. No need to announce yourself every post. :rolleyes:

^^^ Yet Another Filthy Racist ^^^

No one rules America. We have elected leaders for specific terms. The whole point of the Declaration of Independence and later the Constitution was to do away with rulers.

200w.webp

^^^ Racist Filth ^^^

We got it. Youre a filthy racist. Do I need to put you on timeout or did I already give you enough attention?

200w.webp

^^^ Racist Filth ^^^

We got it. Youre a filthy racist. Do I need to put you on timeout or did I already give you enough attention?

^^^ Filthy Race Baiting Racist Gonna Race Bait ^^^

Forum List

Back