Election Expert Hacks into Dominion Voting Machine Tabulator in Court on Friday in GA in front of Judge USING ONLY A PEN TO CHANGE VOTE TOTALS

dude, if you can't summarize out of the links what you feel supports you is on you cuck.

LOLOL

Reading hurts your brain, huh? That's too bad, though it certainly does explain a lot. The links are the results of two independent firms' audit of Dominion election equipment. Both passed their respective audits

LOLOL

Reading hurts your brain, huh? That's too bad, though it certainly does explain a lot. The links are the results of two independent firms' audit of Dominion election equipment. Both passed their respective audits
I don’t read minds, so for you to make a point, you need to post your point from the link

I don’t read minds, so for you to make a point, you need to post your point from the link

LOL

Dumbfuck, you asked me for a link to prove Dominion election equipment was audited...

so you have a link to that?
... and I gave you exactly what you asked for -- a link proving Dominion election equipment was audited and passed.

I proved my claim AND proved you're ignorant. Now I can add I proved you're an idiot, lazy, and reading hurts your head, you need to be read to, like a 3 year old at bedtime.

And whether you read those links you asked for or not, it won't alter the reality that Dominion election equipment was audited twice and passed; utterly destroying your bullshit claim that it was never audited.

Ruling on their vulnerabilities now in the hands of a Georgia judge.

Doesn't translate into they were hacked during the election. In fact, 3½ years later, there is still no evidence Dominion election equipment waa hacked. And not to mention, but I will anyway, they guy exposing their vulnerabilities in court has a distinct advantage over a typical voter...

“Mr. Halderman’s experiment did not happen in the real world, and he had far more than a BIC pen. Under court directive, Halderman was given all the passwords, security cards, exact election files, and more — everything he would need to try to cause trouble. He also faced none of the numerous mandated physical and operational safeguards in place during actual elections,” the spokesperson said in part. “The US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency has already concluded that all of Mr. Halderman’s assertions are mitigated by existing election procedures.”

Doesn't translate into they were hacked during the election. In fact, 3½ years later, there is still no evidence Dominion election equipment waa hacked. And not to mention, but I will anyway, they guy exposing their vulnerabilities in court has a distinct advantage over a typical voter...
You cited the same source.............. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back