Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

I claim to be a superior debater you ignorant fuckwit. Not a kind one. Also Lisa558 is one of the biggest morons in this place. That's not a ringing endorsement.
Aren’t you the ghetto trashed who just said something about my “playing pussy” earlier - whatever the hell that means? I wouldn’t go around criticizing others’ posting styles if I were you.

I claim to be a superior debater you ignorant fuckwit. Not a kind one. Also Lisa558 is one of the biggest morons in this place. That's not a ringing endorsement.
P.S. You claim I am a moron the same way those CO Democrats claim Trump is an insurrectionist. Wrong on both counts.

First he had the duty as president to ensure a fair election. And in his judgement it was not fair. I agree with Trump.

The president is not allowed to break the law just because he disagrees with every authority telling him he lost the election.

You want to understand why Juries are that way? You seem befuddled as to why the law created the jury system that requires 100 percent approval to allege a party is guilty.
It is to prevent mistakes. It would be a horrible mistake were Trump to be convicted.

Even though the Senate has far more relaxed rules to convict, there they could not convict Trump. This is a witch hunt and to the Democrats Donald is the witch.

I'm not talking about mistakes. I'm talking about blind sycophancy.

P.S. You claim I am a moron the same way those CO Democrats claim Trump is an insurrectionist. Wrong on both counts.
You argue that like you argue everything. Sans evidence or even a basic rationale. "Not uh" is not an argument. It's petulance.

And there wasn’t an insurrection. There was a demand that unprecedented anomalies be investigated further before certifying the election, and 0000000.1% of Trump voters took it too far.

it was a short-lived riot, causing a fraction of the damage to life and property as did the BLM riots that went on all summer long, at dozens of cities.

You realize doing that is a crime punishable up to 20 years, right?

Trump wanted an investigation. Everything in that January 5th statement is Legal and Constitutional.

Retard, read his OWN words.

He wanted Pence to throw out ALL of the votes. NOT for an investigation. But so that on January 6th, the House of Representatives would elect him president of the election he fucking lost. That's Hitlerian type politics. That wasn't calling for an investigation.

Seriously, wtf is mentally wrong with you Qult freaks? :cuckoo:

You democrats are liars. You can shout "insurrection" all you want, but the people of America aren't buying it.

Colorado bought it. And they're just the first.

tenor.gif

Its a basic tenant of American law that someone hasn't committed a crime until it has been proven in an open court and the person has been convicted by a jury of his peers. That hasn't happened, Trump, nor anyone else, has even been indicted for insurrection, let alone convicted so no one is guilty of insurrection.

There's precedence...

Forum List

Back