Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

Of course you did, Dumbfuck. I asked you to point to where the 14th Amendment stated a politician needed to be "convicted" of insurrection and you couldn't do. That's a tacit confession that a conviction isn't necessary.
Its a basic tenant of American law that someone hasn't committed a crime until it has been proven in an open court and the person has been convicted by a jury of his peers. That hasn't happened, Trump, nor anyone else, has even been indicted for insurrection, let alone convicted so no one is guilty of insurrection.

Trump didn’t invite those illegal in, Dumbass.

You lose again, Simp.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Dumbfuck, Trump invited asylum seekers just like Biden. The only difference is he made them wait outside the U.S. until their asylum hearing.

Anyone who claims Biden is not corrupt is a straight up liar.

How are those approval ratings for Biden?

And yet, no insurrection charges for the abandoned insurrection, Vermin.

Nah, mostly peaceful protest.

Dumbfuck, Confederates were not charged with insurrection or revolt either. That means they didn't commit those crimes according to your ridiculous insinuation.

There was no insurrection, and it was - and still is - questionable that the current occupier of the WH was duly elected.

Thus, Trump is not an insurrectionist, and the SCOTUS will righty put a stop to this nonsense.
There is no question. Not in the real world anyway.

How is it that Hunter Biden flew WITH HIS DAD on Air Force 2 to make a private equity deal in China?

Was my tax money reimbursed for the personal use of Air Force 2?

Are we to believe Joe had no idea what Hunter was doing in China?

There is no question. Not in the real world anyway.
lmao

So which planet are you from? Uranus?

The Antifa fucktards in Seattle were the only ones committing actual insurrection.

The leftard fucking mayor let them go! Where are the federal charges? Where are they, miserable leftard hypocrite?

That Curried Goats, and other Dems, resort to insults and gutter language when they realize they are losing the argument.

And do you see the one who keeps calling me Grandma?

The Dems are desperate. And with every additional ridiculous punch they throw, they are losing independents.
I hope that is how it is working. I posted a video of a dumb woman Democrat and when she was asked (in terms that applied to Trump but she did not notice that - the person asking the questions phrased his questions as if it was happening to Biden) she was very defensive when she believed it was happening to Biden. When she was told it was happening to Trump and not Biden, suddenly she went into a nosedive and changed everything she said. She is clearly a bigot as many Democrat posters here are. We need to remind them all they are bigots.

Forum List

Back