Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

And Biden's polling keeps going down while Trump's keeps going up. Reality sucks, huh.
Yup. If anything, this latest shows how willing the Democrats are to deprive the man most Republicans want for president from running, and they from voting. IOW, it shows who is REALLY destroying our democracy.

😄

Roberts isn't going to call Jan 6th a "peaceful protest". I don't know how this Court will decide but that sure as shit aint going to happen. As the Colorado Supreme Court stated, we all watched it with our own eyes.

:itsok:
Just as the CO Supreme court had dissenting justices, I won't be shocked if even Roberts dissents. But I believe that there will be sufficient justices at the USSC who will rule in favor of Trump and also in favor of the alleged mob that day.

When you claim to be a super good poster, but engage in silly symbols, you show me you have no faith in your own ability to debate issues.

In effect I landed a left hook and you almost went down for the count.

We will learn if you crawl up off the mat and continue or not.

Last edited:
Just as the CO Supreme court had dissenting justices, I won't be shocked if even Roberts dissents. But I believe that there will be sufficient justices at the USSC who will rule in favor of Trump and also in favor of the alleged mob that day.

When you claim to be a super good poster, but engage in silly symbols, you show me you have no faith in your own ability to debate issues.

The 4 Colorado Justices accused Trump of insurrection. They fucked up. He's never been charged with insurrection.

Then prove it, dipshit. I'll listen to your argument. :dunno: That more than the Supreme Court entertained. Innit?
Why did you resort to that kind of reply? You claim to be a superior debater yet when you got the chance you cursed me out.

I have proven my argument is correct something close to a dozen posts. Apparently you want me to rinse and repeat. I will tell you what. Ask lisa if I have proven my claims are accurate?

The same Supreme Court that refused to hear Trumps election fraud claims? I wouldn't be so sure.
I don't know what the fuck a super duper poster is. I claim my arguments are unassailable and that I couldn't give a fuck how you feel about it. I don't mind vulgarity or insults, it's shitty arguments I despise and the right is rife with them.
You just claimed Jan 6th was peaceful. Being a loud Bingo isn't a substitute for sound argument.

Trump did not want vote counting stopped. Biden did. Trump wanted those who voted for him to also be counted. Trump did not so much as enter the capitol and if there were 6 trying to pull off an insurrection it will shock many of us. These were peaceful people inside a Government building. The cops hit some of them but they were outside. But one cop murdered a female who was apparently being boosted up into a window. She never made it. The punk ass cop murdered her.

You're out of your mind. Must be a qult member. You seriously don't think Trump didn't want the vote count stopped?? :cuckoo:

He pressured the VPOTUS to throw out ALL of the votes so Republicans in the House could elect him president...

ErBJdOLXAAAYs9N.jpg

Why did you resort to that kind of reply? You claim to be a superior debater yet when you got the chance you cursed me out.

I have proven my argument is correct something close to a dozen posts. Apparently you want me to rinse and repeat. I will tell you what. Ask lisa if I have proven my claims are accurate?
I claim to be a superior debater you ignorant fuckwit. Not a kind one. Also Lisa558 is one of the biggest morons in this place. That's not a ringing endorsement.

That Curried Goats, and other Dems, resort to insults and gutter language when they realize they are losing the argument.

And do you see the one who keeps calling me Grandma?

The Dems are desperate. And with every additional ridiculous punch they throw, they are losing independents.

You edited it out because you clowns have been bleating about how close we came to having the government overthrown, Simp.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I left out "revolt" because I was showing "sedition" is an equivalent to "insurrection" and "revolt" isn't.

Your dumbfuckery cracks me up no end.

You're out of your mind. Must be a qult member. You seriously don't think Trump didn't want the vote count stopped?? :cuckoo:

He pressured the VPOTUS to throw out ALL of the votes so Republicans in the House could elect him president...

ErBJdOLXAAAYs9N.jpg
Trump wanted an investigation. Everything in that January 5th statement is Legal and Constitutional.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I left out "revolt" because I was showing "sedition" is an equivalent to "insurrection" and "revolt" isn't.

Your dumbfuckery cracks me up no end.
You democrats are liars. You can shout "insurrection" all you want, but the people of America aren't buying it.

Forum List

Back