Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

Does a mob boss lead the actions of the group, but not be there in person. BTW he wanted to go.
Is a Mob boss the president? Is Biden a mob boss? He has far more protesters than did Trump.

Bob, is your guy ever going to acknowledge personal responsibility.
Let me try this on you for size. Then I want to mention Trump.
You marry a female and several months later she enters a store and steals from the store.
Do you expect to be prosecuted for what she did?

Trump did not lead anybody into the Capitol. He was several miles away. And he had no system to control those at the Capitol. Even so, he issued, and we have video proving he did, a heartfelt request for the protestors to not commit violence, do no damage, do not break laws, yet the Democrats fully intend to prosecute him as would the law in the case of your criminal wife. Bet you would fight for your wife.

Let me try this on you for size. Then I want to mention Trump.
You marry a female and several months later she enters a store and steals from the store.
Do you expect to be prosecuted for what she did?

Trump did not lead anybody into the Capitol. He was several miles away. And he had no system to control those at the Capitol. Even so, he issued, and we have video proving he did, a heartfelt request for the protestors to not commit violence, do no damage, do not break laws, yet the Democrats fully intend to prosecute him as would the law in the case of your criminal wife. Bet you would fight for your wife.
Sure sure bob

So if a mob boss orders a hit does he need to be present at it to be convicted of murder.

Sure sure bob

So if a mob boss orders a hit does he need to be present at it to be convicted of murder.
Why won't you answer my question?

Are you saying Trump ordered murders at the Capitol? In fact a woman was murdered but by the cops there.

Sure sure bob

Sticking to my illustration, so you believe when your wife steals, it is proper to arrest you for her crimes?

If they had they would of been guilty of revolting rather than insurrection according to this Court. Do you need me to explain anything else to you as of you were a child?
Now we are getting somewhere. So you agree all the board Dimlibs who have claimed they tried to overthrow the government are lying sacks of shit.

/----/ Hey democRATs, thanks for doing more for the Trump campaign than we could do on our own.
1703357536565.png

Forum List

Back