Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

1) I agree with Trump as well. It is the duty of the president to ensure a fair election, and the 2020 one was fraught with anomalies and statistical impossibilities.

2) Yes, the Dems have applied a terrible double standard to the 1/6 protestors. Where are all the arrests when Code Pink leftists break into a Congressional hearing and start screeching, as just one example.

3) I notice in that list of arrests that nobody was charged with insurrection. That’s because there wasn’t one. And thus Trump cannot be called an insurrectionist.
Correct. It will be virtually impossible to claim Trump was an insurrectionist given the Justice Department has not charged any there for insurrection. Also there is the video proving Trump called for peace and in fact called for those there to go home.

Let me illustrate using a bank being robbed as an example.
Party A declares to a friend he was cheated by the bank. Friend asks how much money did they cheat you out of? Party A says $10,000. So Friend enters bank intending to rob it. His excuse is to ensure justice to his Friend, he robbed the bank. So some nut case decides to charge Party A for bank robbery.

Democrats are so eager to see Trump in prison they lost all of their brain power and only want revenge.

Did he lead them into the Capitol? No, he said to protest peacefully. And besides, I thought you were OK with free speech - or is that onky when liberals like you call to murder all Jews?

Eh…..00000000.9% of Trump supporters were involved. I’m much more concerned with the tens of thousands calling to genocide Jews.
Does a mob boss lead the actions of the group, but not be there in person. BTW he wanted to go.

Correct. It will be virtually impossible to claim Trump was an insurrectionist given the Justice Department has not charged any there for insurrection. Also there is the video proving Trump called for peace and in fact called for those there to go home.

Let me illustrate using a bank being robbed as an example.
Party A declares to a friend he was cheated by the bank. Friend asks how much money did they cheat you out of? Party A says $10,000. So Friend enters bank intending to rob it. His excuse is to ensure justice to his Friend, he robbed the bank. So some nut case decides to charge Party A for bank robbery.

Democrats are so eager to see Trump in prison they lost all of their brain power and only want revenge.
Bob, is your guy ever going to acknowledge personal responsibility.

or like a throbbing hard on on waiting for maintenance

It’s unconstitutional to deprive millions of voters their vote, and a man eligible for the presidency from running, because four Democrat judges OPINE that he’s an insurrectionist when that was never established in court, or in Congress.
It’s unconstitutional to deprive millions of voters their vote

Indeed. Attempting to remove a duly elected president and replace him with one that was not by inciting an insurrection is most egregiously unconstitutional. :rolleyes:

1) I agree with Trump as well. It is the duty of the president to ensure a fair election, and the 2020 one was fraught with anomalies and statistical impossibilities.

2) Yes, the Dems have applied a terrible double standard to the 1/6 protestors. Where are all the arrests when Code Pink leftists break into a Congressional hearing and start screeching, as just one example.

3) I notice in that list of arrests that nobody was charged with insurrection. That’s because there wasn’t one. And thus Trump cannot be called an insurrectionist.
Insurrection is not the appropriate redress for a contested election. :rolleyes:

Insurrection is not the appropriate redress for a contested election. :rolleyes:
Well that can be argued yet you keep saying insurrection and this is despite the Department of Justice not charging any of the protesters with insurrection. Democrats made this up.

These were all in response to the changes that were made to favor Democrats in the 2020 election. Democrats made elections less secure, it worked to their benefit, so now they want to continue along the same path. Don't be so naïve.
These were all in response to Trump losing, so you tried to find any excuse to take away our votes.

There was nothing fair about it.

Forum List

Back