Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

No insurrection?

How do YOU characterize what those MAGArats did on Jan 6?
I characterize your juvenile name calling as pointless.

How do you characterize an insurrection when no individuals were charged with that?

I would characterize that as buffoonish.

How do you characterize an insurrection when no individuals were charged with that?

How many Confederates were charged with insurrection, rebellion, sedition or treason?

Non-responsive

I wonder why you refuse to answer…

Is it because you can’t characterize it any other way without sounding like a complete jackass?

LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Retard, you fucking replied to my post where I said how I felt about them being there.

Now you're literally admitting you're illiterate.

rotfl-gif.288736
No, I just don't remember every post I reply to. Believe me, you're not that important to me.

Not in a court of law. But his actions fit the definition of providing aid or comfort to one.
That's opinion. Not enough. You and 4 Colorado justices will soon find out. Innocent until proven guilty. You silly clowns still don't get it.

Over one thousand convictions and many for “seditious conspiracy “

Suck on that

That won't help your fraudulent claim. No charges or convictions for any nonsense claim you wish to make about insurrection

Bon appetit.

Forum List

Back