Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

So Joe and Hunter flew all the way to China on Air Force 2 for Hunter to make a private equity deal……..BUT THE 2 NEVER DISCUSSED ANY BUSINESS. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Sure….that happened. Derp derp derp derp

No. Yours is a pretend argument. An attempt at rhetorical victory rather than real debate and in effect doing to the extreme what you accuse the left of doing. What we've been doing is speaking generally and imprecisely. You should expect this Court, being the Supreme Court of Colorado, to be more precise in their legal reasonings than you would typically find on a message board. If they conclude, with citation and good reason, that the actions of the people on Jan 6th constitute an insurrection, rather than a rebellion, which is the difference between trying to usurp legal authority and changing to an entirely new political system, then I'm certainly not going to argue with them. And I love to argue. If I had a superior argument I'd share it with you.
so you all have been speaking "imprecisely". That means you are all lying sacks.

Nice try at spinning it though.

No it doesn't. The difference between an insurrection and a rebellion might be important to the court but for arguing with you fuckwit it's suitable enough.
Lying is always "suitable" for you vermin. Thanks for admitting it.

That's opinion. Not enough. You and 4 Colorado justices will soon find out. Innocent until proven guilty. You silly clowns still don't get it.

Again, maybe. Maybe not. You sure do like counting chickens though, I'll grant you that.

There was no insurrection you fat retard. Period.

3 courts say it is.

tenor.gif

Nope. Three separate courts determined it was an insurrection.

You don't have to like that. You don't have to agree with that. But it's true.

What trial was held by three courts you claim determined there was an insurrection. Seems strange that courts would determine an insurrection took place when no one was charged or convicted of that.

''You don't have to like that. You don't have to agree with that. But it's true.''

Forum List

Back