Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

Then you didn't read the ruling. That argument was soundly defeated. They pointed out that qualification challenges happen all the time and that without them there'd be no recourse to keep children or non citizens off the ballot. Either there are standards for who gets to run and assume the Presidency, with the ability to enforce those standards or there aren't any.
You are one of the dumbest posters here. Children and non-citizens don’t need to be challenged to be off the ballot you stupid bingo. The law doesn’t allow them on the ballot to begin with. They can not claim Trump is an insurrectionist when there have been NO charges or convictions on that. You are again soundly defeated.

3 courts say it is.

tenor.gif

What courts?

What trial was held by three courts you claim determined there was an insurrection. Seems strange that courts would determine an insurrection took place when no one was charged or convicted of that.

''You don't have to like that. You don't have to agree with that. But it's true.''

You've been shown. I have no need to show you again just because you're too brain-dead to learn.

You are one of the dumbest posters here. Children and non-citizens don’t need to be challenged to be off the ballot you stupid bingo. The law doesn’t allow them on the ballot to begin with. They can not claim Trump is an insurrectionist when there have been NO charges or convictions on that. You are again soundly defeated.

Exactly. And the law doesn't allow insurrectionists, or those who aid or comfort them, to hold public office either.

I was certain tasking you with supporting your specious claims would cause you to skedaddle.

You lie. I didn't "skedaddle." I pointed out you've already been shown which courts. You think anyone is obligated to answer your questions that have already been answered?

:cuckoo:

You are an idiot. Without the ability to legally challenge someone's ability to be on the ballot how do you suppose to keep them off? Magic?

Nothing there.

How was there some insurrection you claim took place yet no one was charged or convicted for that?

Because convictions are only needed to send someone to jail. Are you new to America?

I pointed out your counterfactual fallacy. No one has to be convicted of insurrection for Trump to be an insurrectionist just as OJ doesn't have to be convicted of murder for us all to know he's a murderer.

You pointed out nothing. This is not the OJ thread.

Nope. You ARE a moron and Trump has been ruled as someone who aided and abetted insurrection
Poor stupid LUSH. Now claiming Trump aided and abetted something that NOBODY has been charged with. Once again, YOU are the moron.

Forum List

Back