Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

I asked for YOUR characterization

And we all know it was not a peaceful protest.

So try again jackass
BLM protests weren't peaceful either, but that didn't prevent you liars from saying that they were "mostly peaceful protests". What's the problem?

It may get tossed for a number of reasons but one of them will NOT be that No Insurrection too place
No insurrection took place. No one has been charged or convicted of insurrection. How fucking stupid are you?

BLM protests weren't peaceful either, but that didn't prevent you liars from saying that they were "mostly peaceful protests". What's the problem?
Not the issue and not the question

Why can’t you assholes answer directly?

140 cops injured

Dozens of cops hospitalized

Hundreds convicted of assaulting cops and smashing through doors and windows

You aren’t serious when you claim it was a peaceful protest

Try again jackass
Less than the number of cops and property hurt and damaged by BLM mostly peaceful protests.

I asked for YOUR characterization

And we all know it was not a peaceful protest.

So try again jackass
That WAS my characterization jackass. By your side’s definition it was a peaceful protest. Just using YOUR side’s “reasoning” and now you don’t like that definition. Why is that?

The LAW you ignorant bingo bitch. Children and non-citizens can not LEGALLY be on the ballot to start. Nobody would even put one there knowing that. Keep flailing. It’s funny watching muliptiple posters make you look like the stupid bingo you are,

Neither can those who participated in an insurrection. Do you understand now why Colorado ruled the way they did?

:mad:

1703369648403.png

That WAS my characterization jackass. By your side’s definition it was a peaceful protest. Just using YOUR side’s “reasoning” and now you don’t like that definition. Why is that?
So YOU…. Are saying it was a peaceful protest

That’s obviously false so we’re stuck with insurrection unless you’d like to try again

Forum List

Back