Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

What you are admitting to is Trump and his followers were upset that the election was handled wrongly by democrats. Insurrections are against a current Government. Trump did not want to overthrow his own government.

You should reply to my questions when you want me or others to reply to what you claim.

What you saw on TV is a case of you were not basing your views on legal laws.
Handled wrongly? How so? What is your evidence to convince anyone that you’re not just fuckup bob.

The humper wanted to use J6 to install himself as president against an election that he lost.

So, you can stop lying bob. I’m not one of your old white sycophant buddies who accept your shit.

Convictions aren't needed for disqualifying a candidate from holding public office.

Of course, I'm telling that to an illiterate imbecile, so there's little hope this lesson will stick. :dunno:
Trump has no disqualifications. You're stupid.

Less than the number of cops and property hurt and damaged by BLM mostly peaceful protests.
Irrelevant.

I asked how YOU would characterize the attack on the Capitol on Jan 6

Not how someone else characterized something else

No, but then I also never asserted any such thing.
How can you insist there was an insurrection, when there were no such charges brought against any individual and no court convictions of any individual for such a charge?

Why do you make such buffoonish claims?

Irrelevant.

I asked how YOU would characterize the attack on the Capitol on Jan 6

Not how someone else characterized something else
Mostly peaceful protest. Of course it's irrelevant, you fucking lousy nasty vermin. You're the enemy.

How can you insist there was an insurrection, when there were no such charges brought against any individual and no court convictions of any individual for such a charge?

Ok(sigh)… I’ll ask YOU

How do you characterize the attack on the Capitol that happened on Jan 6?

For the same reason others were barred from office despite not being charged with insurrection. Again, there's precedence, a word you don't understand in legal terms.

Forum List

Back