Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

dude, you're afraid of people beating you out at the polls. It's very clear sheep boi!!!! still whining I'm sure.

Hilarious jc, since the former fuckup lost elections in 2018,2920 and 2022.

And will again in 2024

SCOTUS decided to ignore the Constitution and read into it something that isn’t there, in the interest of not stirring the pot in tense times. It’s cowardice plain and simple, bowing to MAGA’s stochastic terrorism!
If you read the entire opinion, you wouldn't be saying that.

Especially sucks the big one when the three liberals support the opinion.

You read the entire opinion?
Did you?

Looks like you Dems will have to beat Trump at the polls, rather than attempt banana republic tactics of kicking your opponent off the ballot.

Good luck. All polls indicate that Trump will win. Thank Gd.

SCOTUS decided to ignore the Constitution and read into it something that isn’t there, in the interest of not stirring the pot in tense times. It’s cowardice plain and simple, bowing to MAGA’s stochastic terrorism!
so you really do hate democracy. I see. Thanks for saying it out loud.

Gee, do you also have their home addresses? Phone numbers? Names of family members? Shameful thread.
Can we assume you posted outrage at the shameful ways leftists went after Supreme Court Justices at their homes? I mean, it hardly seems right to call this shameful if you didn't. For the record, no, they should not go after these justices at their homes.

It was a Supreme Court ruling. Over 200 pages. Did you read them? Sounds like you’re making a lazy dismissal calling it all Political
did you read it? What is your issue exactly if you didn't?

Is that really your argument? If you don’t think there are merits then you are simply stating your lack of understanding
Is it your expectation that demofks win everything or it's a scam? hahahahaahahahahahahahahaaha. See, you don't believe in democracy.

Forum List

Back