Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

I'm sure you didn't mean it but that IS what the anti-Trump crew is saying by default.
actually, they are saying that no one is allowed to vote differently than demofks. It's all they say. It's why they don't negotiate.

When I was a Democrat, I would have said please resist making America Great again.

I'm sure you didn't mean it but that IS what the anti-Trump crew is saying by default.

actually, they are saying that no one is allowed to vote differently than demofks. It's all they say. It's why they don't negotiate.
I know you're right, I just didn't want to say it out loud.

But wait. I thought Latinos vote Dem

Trump gaining ground among Latino voters, poll shows​

Ex-president ahead with 39% support among Latino voters surveyed, wiping out Biden’s lead among crucial voting bloc

Isn't that what all your fear mongering about the border is about?
Actually Latino citizens are....bigly.

The seeds of Stalinism have been planted in today's Democratic (what an ironic description!) Party and many of them have already sprouted. We shouldn't be too surprised though because the official name of North Korea is the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. o_O

Trump is already into the percentage of the black vote He needs to win.......Then the Latino's kick in.
He won't be getting that percentage. A poll of 100 people who ask 20 blacks and 4 say they wil vote for trump does not mean than 20 percent of all blacks support Trump. Furthermore whites can claim to be black on phone surveys.

He won't be getting that percentage. A poll of 100 people who ask 20 blacks and 4 say they wil vote for trump does not mean than 20 percent of all blacks support Trump. Furthermore whites can claim to be black on phone surveys.
so polls are not worth shit, right?

Trump gaining ground among Latino voters, poll shows​

Ex-president ahead with 39% support among Latino voters surveyed, wiping out Biden’s lead among crucial voting bloc

Actually Latino citizens are....bigly.
If 39 percent of Latinos support trump. it means 61 percent don't. So according to you Bidens 40 percent approval rating means he has great support among Americans.

In short, all you guys want to do is fool enough non white voters to gainpower in order to enact your racist agenda.

Forum List

Back