Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

Diaper Dell never read the Impeachment clause , Diaper Don explained it to him and that's that. Garbage in garbage out.
Read it maybe you could learn something.

Still triggered, 'eh?

Well, it's actually been used 8 times. Six of them were confederates, one was a spy and one was for January 6th.

You've clearly been reading the loons talking points. None of the confederates were convicted, true, but an act of Congress and a Presidential Declaration all deemed them "insurrectionists" for engaging in rebellion against the US Gvt.

The spy was convicted of treason and was removed for "giving aid and comfort to the enemy"

The January 6th County Commissioner, was criminally convicted of trespassing and disorderly conduct for his Jan 6th participation. If you really want to hang your hat on this NM district court opinion to remove the leading candidate for President of the United States - more power to ya.
Was that Couy Griffin, the cowboys for Trump guy? yee haw!

Maine dumped Diaper Don from their ballot with more coming in soon. I heard its because he shits his pants and smell like a open cesspool , Has anyone heard anything different then that? Love to watch the hate Nazi MAGA Maggots Squirm>

tenor.gif

Cool story. Still ZERO DEMANDS of people to “attack the Capital “. Get back to me when you find something that actually backs up Richard-H lie, Simp.

Oh, and……

You think we have to find the exact words "Attack the Capitol"?

Guess again moron!

Why don't you just demand that we find the exact words "Horn swaggle the Vice-President"?

We all saw Trump's speech on Jan. 6, we know that he incited that attack on the Capitol. Even those that attacked the Capitol have testified that they understood that Trump wanted them to attack.

Take your little girly word games elsewhere, loser!

You claim He 'engaged in insurrection'?
There is only one question to be asked now in all these political forums and that is why would anyone vote for someone who shits in his pants all day long . Because he take to many Drugs, Drug addict is what they are saying now . So I decided to ask Diaper Dell, he is a shitter like Diaper Don is. and may have the inside on this. Is it DRugs Diaper Dell?????????????????

There is only one question to be asked now in all these political forums and that is why would anyone vote for someone who shits in his pants all day long . Because he take to many Drugs, Drug addict is what they are saying now . So I decided to ask Diaper Dell, he is a shitter like Diaper Don is. and may have the inside on this. Is it DRugs Diaper Dell?????????????????
We have a padded room awaiting you......

TDS hospital.jpg

1. “In the first stage of the disease, victims lose all sense of proportion. The president-elect’s every tweet provokes a firestorm, as if 140 characters were all it took to change the world.”
  2. “The mid-level stages of TDS have a profound effect on the victim’s vocabulary: Sufferers speak a distinctive language consisting solely of hyperbole.”
  3. “As TDS progresses, the afflicted lose the ability to distinguish fantasy from reality.”

Did he commit a federal crime?

We have a padded room awaiting you......

View attachment 880839
  1. “In the first stage of the disease, victims lose all sense of proportion. The president-elect’s every tweet provokes a firestorm, as if 140 characters were all it took to change the world.”
  2. “The mid-level stages of TDS have a profound effect on the victim’s vocabulary: Sufferers speak a distinctive language consisting solely of hyperbole.”
  3. “As TDS progresses, the afflicted lose the ability to distinguish fantasy from reality.”
We won't even let you shit pants people into any room around us. We got your number now , when your God and leader stinks so bad that he is like standing next to a open sewer. That says who you are , that says it all. . Diaper Don is Diaper Dells God and leader. Real class act.

Diaper Dell is marked and we won't let him forget it. That's the consequences for being a traitor to our great country.

Still triggered over Trump, we see.
We won't even let you shit pants people into any room around us. We got your number now , when your God and leader stinks so bad that he is like standing next to a open sewer. That says who you are , that says it all. . Diaper Don is Diaper Dells God and leader. Real class act.
LOL.............you're doing better each post.

Still triggered over Trump, we see.

LOL.............you're doing better each post.
I'm doing you a favor even replying to your nothing, and I usually won't reply to people who shit in the pants and smell up the whole world and support only other people who shit in their pants like Diaper Don, Now do you understand clearly Diaper dell. You people are a embarrassment to this country. You think you can walk around with your pants full of shit and expect people to not point it out. but I for one thinks that everyone should know about you shit pants people like you and diaper don.

Diaper Dell is marked and we won't let him forget it. That's the consequences for being a traitor to our great country.
I'm doing you a favor even replying to your nothing, and I usually won't reply to people who shit in the pants and smell up the whole world and support only other people who shit in their pants like Diaper Don, Now do you understand clearly Diaper dell. You people are a embarrassment to this country. You think you can walk around with your pants full of shit and expect people to not point it out. but I for one thinks that everyone should know about you shit pants people like you and diaper don.
Dude....you're on a roll.....don't stop.

Forum List

Back