Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

Neither one of you have provided anything other than your opinion

Imbecile, we're quoting definitions and citing case law. And Colorado isn't the first state to determine J6 was an insurrection.

New Mexico did that last year when they expelled Couy Griffin from office because of his role in it.

And guess what? He wasn't charged with insurrection either.

Can you spell, p-r-e-c-e-d-e-n-c-e?

Okay my fellow MAGAs and law abiding citizens. Should they be given the treatment like Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett got outside their homes by radical leftists? They've been identified. They've committed treachery!

colorado-democrats.jpeg

We need their home addresses please.

How do you present a legal argument to refute something which didn’t happen?

Effing dumb-asses.
You cite a definition of insurrection that backs up what you’ve claimed the standards are. You said it had to be armed and intended fo overthrow the government. Show a definition from a reputable source that says that.

You’ve also said there needs to be a charge and conviction of insurrection for the 14th amendment to take effect. Show where it requires that in the constitution or through legal precedent.

Show how to make a real argument and not just spout falsehoods and opinions. Time for you to walk the walk.
Can you do it?

It is a State Law that prevents unqualified candidates from being on the ballot for primaries, giving citizens the right to challenge eligibility through civil court.
So explain why you were talking about the Constitution, vermin.

We need their home addresses please.
This one is very open about encouraging brownshirt violence.

It's not a question of whether trump cultists are like Nazis. They are. It's only a question of whether they differ from Nazis in any significant way. They don't.

So you are a constitutional lawyer now, beating a very dead horse here in another thread......reruns are always boring after the tenth time.
I can read and post definitions as well as sections of the constitution to back up the arguments I make. That’s way more than you’re doing. Anybody can make empty claims and fling insults. That’s a lazy way to debate and shows how weak your arguments are

You're literally getting dumber. :eusa_doh:

I never said the ones who didn't plan it called it off, Dumbfuck.
Please havE your handlers make up your mind, Simp.

Did the insurrection get abandoned or not? Can’t wait for your stupid spin.

Go, Pretzel Boi…….start twisting!

Please havE your handlers make up your mind, Simp.

Did the insurrection get abandoned or not? Can’t wait for your stupid spin.

Go, Pretzel Boi…….start twisting!

Feel free to re-read what I said as many times as you need to, in order to understand it.

Or just remain stupid.

Your choice.

Feel free to re-read what I said as many times as you need to, in order to understand it.

Or just remain stupid.

Your choice.
Reading your drivel is what makes people stupid, Simp.

But your dodge is noted.

Forum List

Back