Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

No wonder this country is in so much trouble. Too many can’t distinguish a riot which was protesting the conduct of a ceremony from attempting to overthrow a government. Those people are idiots.
Post a definition of insurrection that says it has to be armed and attempt to overthrow a government…. I ask before and you ignored it.

Our country is in trouble because people like you believe partisan media over actual laws and definitions. Use your brain and think for yourself

If attempting to delay a ceremony is an insurrection, so is pulling a fire alarm to delay a congressional vote.
Pulling a fire alarm isn’t a violent uprising. Dude… you seriously need to calm down for a minute and just read the definition of insurrection with a clear mind. You’re not making sense and you are spewing nonsense

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
a violent uprising against an authority or government.

I give up.

These Democrat party hacks are just too stupid and ignorant to discuss a subject. They have their idiotic talking point fed to them by their politburo and they can’t think for themselves.
I see myself and Faun posting definitions and citing actual law. I haven’t seen you do that once. You are the one repeating talking points you can’t back up. Look in the mirror. Go study up and try to come back with an actual intelligent counterpoint. Cite actual laws and real definitions. See if you can make your case

Not enough for a prosecution or they would have.

You're cracking us up by attempting to twist the definition into something that you can go to bed happy with.
What definition? Post what you think it is in black and white… source it

1703726613174.png

I think they will try to find a way to over turn it. Im just curious to see the grounds they use, because this is a state law and also states control their own elections according to the constitution...

So it will be tricky for the U.S. SC....imo.
The 14th Amendment is a state law? :auiqs.jpg:

Post a definition of insurrection that says it has to be armed and attempt to overthrow a government…. I ask before and you ignored it.

Our country is in trouble because people like you believe partisan media over actual laws and definitions. Use your brain and think for yourself
Post the charges for insurrection, Simp. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Well, the Senate trial could have taken away his right to run for President again. But they didn't. But the Colorado Courts did. In a civil action, finding him guilty of the federal criminal offense.

But, for some reason, you seem OK with that.
Civil cases do not find people guilty or not guilty. That only takes place in a criminal trial, where the defendant is given all kinds of extra protections like due process, discovery, a jury of 12 peers where it takes all 12 to convict, and guilty BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT....

A civil court proceeding finds a person being sued responsible or not responsible.... There is no jail time ever involved, the court only has to find the person being accused of something with a preponderance of evidence/ guilt, which is a much lesser level of proof.... to find them responsible.

The civil court did not find him guilty of a criminal offence. According to the section 3 of the 14th, a criminal conviction of insurrection is not needed to disqualify a candidate .... the way it is written.

Yes, the Senate and Mitch McConnell should have voted to impeach him, even though he had already been removed from office through losing his election....because they did not do their constitutional duty at that time, we are in the mess we are in now....imo.

My concern is the Willy nilly way a candidate can be disqualified or qualified in the 50 different states and I think the Supreme court will try to do something about that....but honestly, I am not certain how they will be, able to do that....and am curious to see how they make the attempt.

According to the section 3 of the 14th, a criminal conviction of insurrection is not needed to disqualify a candidate .... the way it is written.

What do you think it requires, with respect to "insurrection?"

I did the work, I posted a definition. I’ll do it again… fits Jan 6 to the letter. You still havent provided a definition or intelligent counter argument. You lose

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
a violent uprising against an authority or government.
That's not work you idiot, it's cut and paste.

Why don't you do some actual work and compare dictionaries? Maybe even some Black's Law.

Start with the American Heritage Dictionary. Go there, cut and paste, and let's see what we have.

Forum List

Back