Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

Liberals believe respecting the democratic process makes one a traitor. They want America turned into a banana republic ruled by a politburo. They want a two tiered society. The rulers and their subjects.

What they don’t understand is the ruling class doesn’t respect them either.

As SCOTUS looks for reasons to rationalize doing what they want to do rather than actually following written word, we know this court will overule and let a traitor run for president despite what the constitution says.
^^^^^ pure idiocy.

To be found guilty of a federal crime there must be a charge and a conviction, Stupid.

That nasty 5th keeps biting you in the ass.

Dumbfuck, this was in a civil court, not a criminal court. There is no such thing as "guilty in a civil trial. He was not charged criminally nor was he found "guilty" of any crimes. You take dumbfuckery to new heights.

Liberals believe respecting the democratic process makes one a traitor. They want America turned into a banana republic ruled by a politburo. They want a two tiered society. The rulers and their subjects.

What they don’t understand is the ruling class doesn’t respect them either.

The mantra of MAGA at play again i see.
Up is down, left is right, fact is fiction.

Dumbfuck, this was in a civil court, not a criminal court. There is no such thing as "guilty in a civil trial. He was not charged criminally nor was he found "guilty" of any crimes. You take dumbfuckery to new heights.
No such thing as "insurrection" in the civil code, Simp. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Like I said, the FBI investigation didn't turn up enough proof of an insurrection.....or they would have been charged for it.
:auiqs.jpg:

Retard, seditious conspiracy is the planning and/or incitement of insurrection.

face-palm-gif.278959

Not one person has been charged or convicted of planning, inciting or participating in an insurrection. None at all.

You're brain-dead. Yes, some were. Seditious conspiracy is the planning and/or incitement of insurrection.

WTF is a riot against the government to stop them from certifying Biden as the winner of the election, if not an insurrection?

Insurrection

A rising against civil or political authority; the open and active opposition of a number of persons to the execution of a law in a city or state.

How does ^^^ that ^^^ differ from J6?
Yes you idiot. I said it was a riot. A riot is not an insurrection.

<crickets from @tahuyaman>

WTF? What more is there to say? You are stuck on stupid and I’m stuck on facts.

Don't be such a fucking pussy and answer the question...

Insurrection

A rising against civil or political authority; the open and active opposition of a number of persons to the execution of a law in a city or state.

Question: how was J6 different than that?

What a fucktard.

Typical leftard asswipe.

Maybe you should READ the thread, my results were in before yours.

These leftard commiewipes are terminally fucking stupid.

I have no further time for Slade3200's leftard bullshit. I work for a living. Bye now.
I’m reading the conversation that you and I are having in which I asked you to post a definition if you thought it different from the one I posted. You didn’t do so. Instead you responded with over emotional insults. That’s what losers do.

YOU do the work, asshole.

YOU want to know, so YOU do the work.

Fucking asshole leftard. Probably used to that welfare stuff.
I did the work, I posted a definition. I’ll do it again… fits Jan 6 to the letter. You still havent provided a definition or intelligent counter argument. You lose

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
a violent uprising against an authority or government.

Forum List

Back