Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

That didn’t happen you moron.

YOU said it did. YOU said it was a riot. A riot is violent. And their violence was directed at the seat of our government. And it was to get Congress to "stop the steal."

That's the very definition of an insurrection.

All the bad things the cult said would happen if Trump became President are happening right now under Biden.

YOU said it did. YOU said it was a riot. A riot is violent. And their violence was directed at the seat of our government. And it was to get Congress to "stop the steal."

That's the very definition of an insurrection.
It was abandoned, according to you, Simp.

Ok to be clear I’m posting a definition and you are not. I’ll take the easy victory then, thanks
What a fucktard.

Typical leftard asswipe.

Maybe you should READ the thread, my results were in before yours.

These leftard commiewipes are terminally fucking stupid.

I have no further time for Slade3200's leftard bullshit. I work for a living. Bye now.

Can you post a definition of insurrection where it says it needs to be armed and intended to overthrow the government? It sounds like you’re trying to juice up your argument with things that are not in the constitution or definition of the word.
YOU do the work, asshole.

YOU want to know, so YOU do the work.

Fucking asshole leftard. Probably used to that welfare stuff.

No wonder this country is in so much trouble. Too many can’t distinguish a riot which was protesting the conduct of a ceremony from attempting to overthrow a government. Those people are idiots.

Yes you idiot. I said it was a riot. A riot is not an insurrection.

WTF is a riot against the government to stop them from certifying Biden as the winner of the election, if not an insurrection?

Insurrection

A rising against civil or political authority; the open and active opposition of a number of persons to the execution of a law in a city or state.

How does ^^^ that ^^^ differ from J6?

What a fucktard.

Typical leftard asswipe.

Maybe you should READ the thread, my results were in before yours.

These leftard commiewipes are terminally fucking stupid.

I have no further time for Slade3200's leftard bullshit. I work for a living. Bye now.

Work those glory holes. :badgrin:

No wonder this country is in so much trouble. Too many can’t distinguish a riot which was protesting the conduct of a ceremony from attempting to overthrow a government. Those people are idiots.

They weren't just protesting the ceremony. They stopped it for about 9 or 10 hours.

Forum List

Back