Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

If hang Mike pence would do the impossible and not certify the election, we can throw it back to the states…with fake electors.

Right bob
eJsbETGh2fuQYkf20ico07JB3hBlQBj3Pwkyq9L8RXo.jpg

That's not work you idiot, it's cut and paste.

Why don't you do some actual work and compare dictionaries? Maybe even some Black's Law.

Start with the American Heritage Dictionary. Go there, cut and paste, and let's see what we have.
I’ve done my cut and paste. If you want to make a counter argument then you can do yours

I see myself and Faun posting definitions and citing actual law. I haven’t seen you do that once. You are the one repeating talking points you can’t back up. Look in the mirror. Go study up and try to come back with an actual intelligent counterpoint. Cite actual laws and real definitions. See if you can make your case
Neither one of you have provided anything other than your opinion

Pulling a fire alarm isn’t a violent uprising. Dude… you seriously need to calm down for a minute and just read the definition of insurrection with a clear mind. You’re not making sense and you are spewing nonsense

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
a violent uprising against an authority or government.
Thank you for the partisan hack opinion.

Post a definition of insurrection that says it has to be armed and attempt to overthrow a government…. I ask before and you ignored it.

Our country is in trouble because people like you believe partisan media over actual laws and definitions. Use your brain and think for yourself
You have the mind of a child.

Neither one of you have provided anything other than your opinion
Wrong. I’ve posted copy and paste definitions and sections of the constitution. What I get from you in response are opinions and incorrect interpretations of the law. I’m still waiting for that citation that says an insurrection needs to be armed and aimed at a government overthrow. Can’t you back that up or not?

Wrong. I’ve posted copy and paste definitions and sections of the constitution. What I get from you in response are opinions and incorrect interpretations of the law. I’m still waiting for that citation that says an insurrection needs to be armed and aimed at a government overthrow. Can’t you back that up or not?
You have provided nothing but the same liberal opinion.

What do you think it requires, with respect to "insurrection?"
I don't know what exactly the SC can do, under the way the provision was written in to the constitution....it has been used previously 5 times in the least to prevent insurrectionists who previously had taken an oath of office to the constitution, who had NOT been convicted for insurrection in a criminal court... so I am very uncertain on what they can do and on what grounds to make it less Willy nilly, and more of a concrete method throughout the states, without some kind of constitutional amendment or legislative action....and a Supreme court no no, is to legislate from the court....?

Basically, I ain't a lawyer, and didn't stay at a holiday inn express last night, so I'm leaving it up to the experts to figure it all out.

You said “this is a state law”, Moron.

Should I quote your dumbass post again, or do you want to STFU and slink away? :auiqs.jpg:
It is a State Law that prevents unqualified candidates from being on the ballot for primaries, giving citizens the right to challenge eligibility through civil court.

Post a definition of insurrection. Show me how to present proof and a legal argument… not opinion. Set an example. Let’s see what you got
How do you present a legal argument to refute something which didn’t happen?

Effing dumb-asses.

It is a State Law that prevents unqualified candidates from being on the ballot for primaries, giving citizens the right to challenge eligibility through civil court.
Idiots don’t respect the democratic process

Feel free to show all of us how a state civil judge has the power to decide a Federal Criminal Statute that has never been adjudicated, Moron.

GO!

Article I, Section 4, 1st sentence, ya raging dumbfuck.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back