Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

Reading your drivel is what makes people stupid, Simp.

But your dodge is noted.

LOL

You read my posts, Dumbfuck. Nice unwitting confession from you that you're stupid.

rotfl-gif.288736

I can read and post definitions as well as sections of the constitution to back up the arguments I make. That’s way more than you’re doing. Anybody can make empty claims and fling insults. That’s a lazy way to debate and shows how weak your arguments are
Maybe you should study the impeachment clause a little more, Squire.

Maybe you should study the impeachment clause a little more, Squire.
Make your case homie…. Just telling me to go study means absolutely nothing. I could say the same to you. Go read a dictionary… but I back that up by posting definitions

Funny…..you just admitted reading your posts makes others stupid.

:oops8:

I admitted no such thing, Dumbfuck. That was your claim, not mine. You're so stupid, you didn't even realize you called yourself stupid.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I don't know what exactly the SC can do, under the way the provision was written in to the constitution....it has been used previously 5 times in the least to prevent insurrectionists who previously had taken an oath of office to the constitution, who had NOT been convicted for insurrection in a criminal court... so I am very uncertain on what they can do and on what grounds to make it less Willy nilly, and more of a concrete method throughout the states, without some kind of constitutional amendment or legislative action....and a Supreme court no no, is to legislate from the court....?

Basically, I ain't a lawyer, and didn't stay at a holiday inn express last night, so I'm leaving it up to the experts to figure it all out.
Well, it's actually been used 8 times. Six of them were confederates, one was a spy and one was for January 6th.

You've clearly been reading the loons talking points. None of the confederates were convicted, true, but an act of Congress and a Presidential Declaration all deemed them "insurrectionists" for engaging in rebellion against the US Gvt.

The spy was convicted of treason and was removed for "giving aid and comfort to the enemy"

The January 6th County Commissioner, was criminally convicted of trespassing and disorderly conduct for his Jan 6th participation. If you really want to hang your hat on this NM district court opinion to remove the leading candidate for President of the United States - more power to ya.

Well, it's actually been used 8 times. Six of them were confederates, one was a spy and one was for January 6th.

You've clearly been reading the loons talking points. None of the confederates were convicted, true, but an act of Congress and a Presidential Declaration all deemed them "insurrectionists" for engaging in rebellion against the US Gvt.

The spy was convicted of treason and was removed for "giving aid and comfort to the enemy"

The January 6th County Commissioner, was criminally convicted of trespassing and disorderly conduct for his Jan 6th participation. If you really want to hang your hat on this NM district court opinion to remove the leading candidate for President of the United States - more power to ya.
Faun needs to read that for an education.

Make your case homie…. Just telling me to go study means absolutely nothing. I could say the same to you. Go read a dictionary… but I back that up by posting definitions
Maybe do like I did and look it up myself.

This one is very open about encouraging brownshirt violence.

It's not a question of whether trump cultists are like Nazis. They are. It's only a question of whether they differ from Nazis in any significant way. They don't.
These brown shirts will be amazed when Diaper Don does to them what Hitler did to his brown shirts/ Love it

LOLOL

Poor Dumbfuck, I posted that days ago.
And you still think the Confederate cases are the same as the Trump case?

Holy shit you are one stupid MF’er.

I mean, plutonium grade stupid. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Nope. I simply do not know what grounds the U.S. SUPREME court will use that is within their power to use....

Can't wait yo see how they handle it....

Forum List

Back