Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

Minorities and women are going to bring a Dem victory in November. Mark it down.
That's how it will end, but will the racists who support trump accept the outcome.

Every MAGAt accusation is a con-fession.................just like yours. I've already personally experienced your death threat attempts. Of course, you can't be taken seriously. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Every mostly peaceful protest you asshats engaged in resulted in mayhem and murder.

YOU.. Not us.

CNN-Mostly-Peaceful.jpg

you do? what is it? does your vote count more than mine?
No, not at all. We outvoted you in both the previous two presidential elections. You candidate is an asshole and when the general starts our sides voters will come running back to stop idiot orange fascism.

Prove me wrong

No, not at all. We outvoted you in both the previous two presidential elections. You candidate is an asshole and when the general starts our sides voters will come running back to stop idiot orange fascism.

Prove me wrong
Doesn’t mean a thing

You will see that starting this summer.

I’m not worried
Winning states like California Illinois and New York are given, and will garner many more votes. Why do you think? Let’s see your absentee brain

Winning states like California Illinois and New York are given, and will garner many more votes. Why do you think? Let’s see your absentee brain
Dude, you’re the side that has to make up 7.4 million votes.

And the Privacy Rights of millions of women voters.

The very real concerns about Democracy.

Climate change isdues

Prove me wrong
You judge Trump using the wrong parameters. Nothing against you, but he was a good president with a bum fuck way of talking.

Okay my fellow MAGAs and law abiding citizens. Should they be given the treatment like Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett got outside their homes by radical leftists? They've been identified. They've committed treachery!

colorado-democrats.jpeg

All bought and paid for.

You judge Trump using the wrong parameters. Nothing against you, but he was a good president with a bum fuck way of talking.
bob, he was the worst president our nation has ever had.

Prove me wrong.

That wasn’t my question?
Duh...........you asked if I read it, yes I did.....................it's only 20 pages.................obviously you have some type of issue with reading comprehension.

For the record, I looked it up, all 20 pages of it.................and read it...........try it, it won't bite you.

Duh...........you asked if I read it, yes I did.....................it's only 20 pages.................obviously you have some type of issue with reading comprehension.

For the record, I looked it up, all 20 pages of it.................and read it...........try it, it won't bite you.
Just checking your comprehension. Still waiting for the justification of SC’s position. It was a cowardly punt, IMO. We all saw what happened on J6 and know what Trump did and didn’t do to further the insurrection.

Just checking your comprehension. Still waiting for the justification of SC’s position. It was a cowardly punt, IMO. We all saw what happened on J6 and know what Trump did and didn’t do to further the insurrection.

Trump hasn't been charged with insurrection.

Duh.

That means the 14th doesn't even apply, no matter how many drugs you take.

Forum List

Back