Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

You start with the Trumper premise that all judges are partisan, political, and corrupt, if they do not rule in your favor. You've been trained by Trump Speak to do so.

The 4 to 3 ruling included 1 REPUBLICAN appointed justice as well... A bipartisan decision, if you believe all judges are partisan. AND the suit was brought by 4 Republicans and two independents, ZERO democrats.

It does need to be a 9 to 0 decision or close by the U.S. supreme court, to appease the masses.... I will accept their decision....Will you, if not in your favor?

The Colorado justices did not take this decision lightly, they reviewed his speech, and all the actions, tweets, and evidence of what happened on 1/6 and before, including the republican Congress critters plan, and the fake elector plan, gathered by the congressional investigators...

The disqualification in section 3 of the 14th A, is not just insurrection, but also rebellion, and also aiding and abetting the enemy....which Trump did on 1/6.

The 14th does not require a charge or conviction of insurrection or rebellion, and those removed from their positions at the time, or prevented from running for office, had no due process or conviction needed, it was self evident.

If and when Biden incited and instigated a violent insurrection or rebellion against the constitution that is self evident, then yes, he too could be removed from the ballot....

And I understand the concern for this being simply opinion with no evidence, states could abuse it and just remove opponents....but this was not done by the Colorado Secretary of State, she stepped back, to let the courts decide on the evidence....

But, there is still a chance in other states that an abuse could occur, since each state controls their own election according to the constitution....

I look forward to seeing how the U.S. supreme court works around this decision they have to make, and as said above, will accept their decision.
Trump has not been found guilty of any of those things. It’s not up to a state court to determine he has without a trial giving him his rights to due process.

There’s no way the SCOTUS will allow a presidential nominee to be stripped of his Constitutional rights and kicked off the ballot. At worst, it will be 6-3.

LOL

Keep crying, Dumbfuck. I showed your bullshit position was a bullshit position you couldn't defend. Took me just 1 post to do it too.

tenor.gif

You love Trump.

What did you do with your life prior to 2015?

Great. So join me in my call for a single national popular vote for president.

As it stands now, electing a president is 50 individual elections in 50 states with 50 different set of rules. So your criticism is a necessary part of the electoral college you are all so desperate to protect.

You will find out soon enough just how wrong you are when the SC knocks this ruling down.

The electoral college is absolutely necessary to keep large cities from running the show as they see fit. God only knows that I don't want to live like people in those areas.

Trump had all three.
As is obvious, you’re desperately hoping to sidestep any accountability for a pointless argument you hope to make.

Identify the date of a trial for insurrection™ for Donald Trump or anyone else.

With regard to the Colorado Judges, identify the standards met for due process. You keep hoping to sidestep.

“Making room for these innovations, the Court has determined that due process requires, at a minimum: (1) notice; (2) an opportunity to be heard; and (3) an impartial tribunal.”

Let’s give you an opportunity to support the specious claims you’re making.
1). Notice. When was Trump or his legal team served with notice to appear? It’s, you know, kinda’ in good form to serve the accused with notice so they know when to appear for trial. When did the trial take place? Did someone forget to report the trial date?

Trump has not been found guilty of any of those things. It’s not up to a state court to determine he has without a trial giving him his rights to due process.

There’s no way the SCOTUS will allow a presidential nominee to be stripped of his Constitutional rights and kicked off the ballot. At worst, it will be 6-3.
As noted above, there is no stipulation regarding due process in the Constitution and Courts routinely make rulings as far as elections.
You are probably correct that SCOTUS will overturn this ruling. If that is the case I will accept it.

If they don’t , will you accept that?

And what that poster doesn’t realize is that cartoon WILL represent Trump once the SCOTUS disallows the CO Democrats for deciding Trump can’t be on the Republican primary ballot because….

…..it is their OPINION he is guilty of something never proven, or even charged, in a trial.

Others have been banned from holding public just as Trump has been. There's precedence to this court's ruling.

I love how the cult all of a sudden MUST UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION. :laughing0301:

You know, the one they hate.

They hate 1A and 2A for sure.

Now we have cult fucks crying about states’ rights. They say a state can put whoever they want on the ballot.

Lets talk about that, I would love all Dems to be kicked off the ticket in red states.

Biden is a foreign intelligence asset, he must be kicked off all ballots.

You will find out soon enough just how wrong you are when the SC knocks this ruling down.

The electoral college is absolutely necessary to keep large cities from running the show as they see fit. God only knows that I don't want to live like people in those areas.
So basically land area gets to vote rather than people get to vote

Talking out my ass?

There was a trial. That’s simply a fact.
True. However the CO Chief Justice said that "due process" was not adequate. We'll soon see if the USSC agrees.

"Samour wrote that the decision to bar Trump from the primary ballot "flies in the face of the due process doctrine." The litigation in the case, Samour continued, "fell woefully short of what due process demands."

As is obvious, you’re desperately hoping to sidestep any accountability for a pointless argument you hope to make.

Identify the date of a trial for insurrection™ for Donald Trump or anyone else.

With regard to the Colorado Judges, identify the standards met for due process. You keep hoping to sidestep.

“Making room for these innovations, the Court has determined that due process requires, at a minimum: (1) notice; (2) an opportunity to be heard; and (3) an impartial tribunal.”

Let’s give you an opportunity to support the specious claims you’re making.
1). Notice. When was Trump or his legal team served with notice to appear? It’s, you know, kinda’ in good form to serve the accused with notice so they know when to appear for trial. When did the trial take place? Did someone forget to report the trial date?

He was sued. His lawyers represented him at trial. Who knows how you think he had lawyers at a trial unless he was notified he was being sued?

As far as when was the trial... if I'm not mistaken, it started in September. And it wasn't for insurrection, it was over ineligibility to hold public office.

Forum List

Back