Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

It is too easy to prove you are a lying sack of vermin shit.

Dismissed.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

LOL

Keep crying, Dumbfuck. I showed your bullshit position was a bullshit position you couldn't defend. Took me just 1 post to do it too.

tenor.gif

"The court has deprived him (Trump) of a consequential right without having been convicted of a crime. This was done without an evidentiary hearing in which he is given the basic right of confronting his accusers."

His due process was the trial he lost.
What trial occurred? Where are the transcripts of the trial?

Identify where the standards of due process were met.

Here are standards:

“Making room for these innovations, the Court has determined that due process requires, at a minimum: (1) notice; (2) an opportunity to be heard; and (3) an impartial tribunal.”

Her ignorance is only surpassed by her arrogance.
Haha. You’re the one calling it a “trial.” So far i haven’t seen a link to what you‘re talking about.

And YOU are the one demonstrating ignorance and arrogance.

LOL

Keep crying, Dumbfuck. I showed your bullshit position was a bullshit position you couldn't defend. Took me just 1 post to do it too.

tenor.gif
Still no quote by me, still a lying sack of vermin shit, Fawnboi.

Exactly. Where is the transcript of the trial? What witnesses were heard? There was a trial with no testimony?

That reads like a trial out of some third world backwater.

Yea, I must have missed that trial.

Removing choices is democracy according to the cult.

Here are standards:

“Making room for these innovations, the Court has determined that due process requires, at a minimum: (1) notice; (2) an opportunity to be heard; and (3) an impartial tribunal.”
Beyond all that, nobody can link me up to the civil code for insurrection.

Actually you are talking out your ass. The CO Chief Justice said there was no "due process", in a 4-3 decision.

"Samour wrote that the decision to bar Trump from the primary ballot "flies in the face of the due process doctrine." The litigation in the case, Samour continued, "fell woefully short of what due process demands."
Talking out my ass?

There was a trial. That’s simply a fact.

Here are standards:

Trump had all three.

Cutting and pasting cartoons is not an argument.
And what that poster doesn’t realize is that cartoon WILL represent Trump once the SCOTUS disallows the CO Democrats for deciding Trump can’t be on the Republican primary ballot because….

…..it is their OPINION he is guilty of something never proven, or even charged, in a trial.

If SCOTUS overturns 9-0, the cult fuck posters on here will not even be embarassed at how fucking stupid they are.

So every state could have a "trial" for Biden(treason) and Trump(insurrection) and remove either one if found guilty? Biden could be guilty of treason in Alabama but not guilty in NY. Same for Trump in reverse. This would put the election in the hands of each state's SC instead of voters. It is a ridiculous and untenable precedent.
Great. So join me in my call for a single national popular vote for president.

As it stands now, electing a president is 50 individual elections in 50 states with 50 different set of rules. So your criticism is a necessary part of the electoral college you are all so desperate to protect.

That’s the problem - it’s a matter of OPINION.

Individual state courts don’t remove eligible nominees they dislike because it is their OPINION he is guilty of insurrection. It’s ridiculous, and the more I think about it, the more I think that it’s possible the SCOTUS will overturn 9-0.

Otherwise, the Republican states can kick Biden off because it is their opinion he is guilty of treason.

And we no longer have the people choose the president, via elections.
You start with the Trumper premise that all judges are partisan, political, and corrupt, if they do not rule in your favor. You've been trained by Trump Speak to do so.

The 4 to 3 ruling included 1 REPUBLICAN appointed justice as well... A bipartisan decision, if you believe all judges are partisan. AND the suit was brought by 4 Republicans and two independents, ZERO democrats.

It does need to be a 9 to 0 decision or close by the U.S. supreme court, to appease the masses.... I will accept their decision....Will you, if not in your favor?

The Colorado justices did not take this decision lightly, they reviewed his speech, and all the actions, tweets, and evidence of what happened on 1/6 and before, including the republican Congress critters plan, and the fake elector plan, gathered by the congressional investigators...

The disqualification in section 3 of the 14th A, is not just insurrection, but also rebellion, and also aiding and abetting the enemy....which Trump did on 1/6.

The 14th does not require a charge or conviction of insurrection or rebellion, and those removed from their positions at the time, or prevented from running for office, had no due process or conviction needed, it was self evident.

If and when Biden incited and instigated a violent insurrection or rebellion against the constitution that is self evident, then yes, he too could be removed from the ballot....

And I understand the concern for this being simply opinion with no evidence, states could abuse it and just remove opponents....but this was not done by the Colorado Secretary of State, she stepped back, to let the courts decide on the evidence....

But, there is still a chance in other states that an abuse could occur, since each state controls their own election according to the constitution....

I look forward to seeing how the U.S. supreme court works around this decision they have to make, and as said above, will accept their decision.

Talking out my ass?

There was a trial. That’s simply a fact.
What trial? The thing in CO? That wasn’t a trial. That was a bunch of Democrat judges deciding Trump was guilty of something he was never charged with.

In America, we don’t punish people without a trial AND a conviction.

Haha. You’re the one calling it a “trial.” So far i haven’t seen a link to what you‘re talking about.

And YOU are the one demonstrating ignorance and arrogance.
Uh, I was talking about Marener

Forum List

Back