election night results in Michigan, Ohio & 3 other states thread

"O’Connor is currently ahead in OH-18 but regardless of the outcome, this special election points to Trump Republicans’ continued meltdown in traditionally GOP suburbs. Spells big trouble for Trump’s party in November." - Psycho Joe Scarborough

I'm familiar with the area. Yes, suburbs of prosperous northern Franklin and southern Delaware counties. Then the rural areas of northern Delaware county plus Morrow, Licking and Muskingum counties. I wonder if tariffs are effecting the view of the farmers?

Ohio Decides - Election Night Reporting

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:yes_text12: Republicans hold Ohio!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

A vast majority of Democrats said that OH-12 was, and I quote directly, “a referendum on Donald Trump’s Presidency.” We won. Tonight, a Trump-endorsed candidate beat a middle-of-the-road Democrat with huge donations from around the country. A red wave is coming.

The Reps should have EASILY taken Ohio - with the (supposedly) BOOMING economy.

The fact that the Reps will probably only barely win shows just how much trouble they are in.

It looks like Trump is the great equalizer...for the Dems.

A vast majority of Democrats said that OH-12 was, and I quote directly, “a referendum on Donald Trump’s Presidency.” We won. Tonight, a Trump-endorsed candidate beat a middle-of-the-road Democrat with huge donations from around the country. A red wave is coming.

"Red wave". Lul.

Don't worry Democraps...you control the lying media...so even when you lose, they'll tell you you won.

The fact that the Reps will probably only barely win shows just how much trouble they are in.

The economy is great for the investment class. For the working class? Not so much. Especially in certain industries that are in panic mode over tariffs.

Pathetic Cheating Democrat gets his ass kicked worse than ever...

20180807_214253.jpg

Delusional.

Forum List

Back