election night results in Michigan, Ohio & 3 other states thread

Of course Trump takes credit. Yet he's probably the only reason the race was close to begin with. It's a deep red district where the republican almost lost. And from what I understand, it's not like O'Connor was some brilliant, inspiring figure.
Waaaahh!!!

Sorry you don't like the facts.

I don't actually care who wins in these shit races, to be honest, as I hate both parties, but that republicans are acting like this is a great victory is pretty funny. It's also kind of telling of their anxiety issues.
Emotionally disturbed Liberal.

Really? That's the best you can do? #SAD!
Why should I waste more effort on a mentally disturbed Liberal?

When you're insulting someone you're supposed to make them feel bad, not just confuse them slightly until they sigh, shake their head, and ask you what you think you're doing. Maybe you should just avoid the name-calling game if you aren't even going to try at it. What's the point?

Waaaahh!!!

I don't actually care who wins in these shit races, to be honest, as I hate both parties, but that republicans are acting like this is a great victory is pretty funny. It's also kind of telling of their anxiety issues.

When you're insulting someone you're supposed to make them feel bad, not just confuse them slightly until they sigh, shake their head, and ask you what you think you're doing. Maybe you should just avoid the name-calling game if you aren't even going to try at it. What's the point?
Try reading your emotionally fucked up posts before clicking the Submit button.

In a 100% result, everyone emdorsed by Cortez lost. Which proves she has nothing to sell outside of the Bronx.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Jeez man...this is the most ridiculous post I recall reading here today.

This OH-12 was for a portion of Ohio - consisting of only 758,000 people.

How the 'f' does one RIDICULOUSLY CLOSE result in a longtime Rep stronghold, in a part of Ohio - equate to the ENTIRE country?

Again...:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Everything You Need To Know About The Ohio 12th Special Election

"Ohio’s 12th District is traditionally Republican. According to FiveThirtyEight’s partisan lean metric, it is 14 percentage points more Republican-leaning than the nation as a whole."

Yeah, not surprising that the self-described racist is also an idiot.

Trump won my state by 19 points.

Senator Roy Blunt, the Republican incumbent, on the same ballot only won by 3 points.

Candidates matter.

Eh, not really all that much. People are stupid. They vote for letters, not for people or ideas. Letters are a lot easier to understand.

Another weaksauce attack. Come on dude ... you're coming off less like your hero Donald Trump and more like Jeb Bush.

The whole point of elections this close to November is stupid. Just let the governor appoint someone to finish out a senatorial or house term then have she or he stand for re-election in November when the term is up.

Another weaksauce attack. Come on dude ... you're coming off less like your hero Donald Trump and more like Jeb Bush.
“I hate Trump”
Wash, Rinse, Repeat 1,000,000,000 times
Eat shit.

"Ohio’s 12th District is traditionally Republican. According to FiveThirtyEight’s partisan lean metric, it is 14 percentage points more Republican-leaning than the nation as a whole."

Senator Roy Blunt, the Republican incumbent, on the same ballot only won by 3 points.

Candidates matter.

As do Russian hackers.

Candidates matter.

As do Russian hackers.
Waaaahhhh!

“I hate Trump”
Eat shit.

Oh ... I see ... you're just not a very intelligent person.

I understand. I'll leave you be now. No sport in beating on the disadvantaged in society.

Looks like around 700,000 Republicans and 550,000 Democrats voted in our state primaries, and Right-to-work is going down 66% to 34%...that's a truckload of pro-union Republicans.

I keep telling you guys this is the prevailing attitude among working class Republicans. Trump is doing his level best to move the needle on this issue...to bring the blue collar Unions into the fold. Please give the Union issue a second look before spouting the rote party line.

The Reps should have EASILY taken Ohio - with the (supposedly) BOOMING economy.

The fact that the Reps will probably only barely win shows just how much trouble they are in.

It looks like Trump is the great equalizer...for the Dems.

A win is a win and from what I read all that crowd in Ohio have to all go and vote again for the SAME race in November, in the main Republican big county Delaware County the vote turnout was slightly lower than in the ONLY Democrat county which is Franklin County and predominantly takes in Columbus and that is the ONLY county the Democrat won, but considering they all have to go and vote again in November the Republican vote turnout in Delaware County is going to be up to approx 70-75%

upload_2018-8-8_4-24-13.png

^^^^ This is it, the Democrat even with the strong Trump Derangement Syndrome in full effect was able to win ONLY the ONE Democrat county Franklin County, the Republican vote turnout was significantly lower in Delaware County and also in Licking County. The reasoning for this is that they all have to go and vote again for the SAME election in November and that despite WHO won THIS election would certainly be facing the losing candidate AGAIN in November, so even IF the Democrat won THIS election then in November he would face the SAME Republican and because the November election is MORE important than THIS one the Republican vote WILL turn out in LARGER numbers in Delaware County and Licking County whereas the Democrat vote in their ONLY county Franklin County has already reached MAXIMUM level driven by Trump Derangement Syndrome.

So in November I fully expect the Republican to carry this same seat by approx 60-65% of the vote the majority of which will come from the combined Delaware and Licking share of the vote.

“I hate Trump”
Eat shit.

I understand. I'll leave you be now. No sport in beating on the disadvantaged in society.
I’m way more intelligent than you and way more aware of our selling out to China since Reagan.

“I hate Trump”
Eat shit.

I’m way more intelligent than you and way more aware of our selling out to China since Reagan.

Sure ya are, little buddy. Sure ya are ...

“I hate Trump”
Eat shit.

Russia!
No, jerkoff...China.
And both parties sold us out to China.

“I hate Trump”
Eat shit.

I forgot...Liberals are the smartest people on earth.

“I hate Trump”
Eat shit.

Russia!
No, jerkoff...China.
And both parties sold us out to China.

Can someone get this guy help? I think he's having a stroke.

Forum List

Back