election night results in Michigan, Ohio & 3 other states thread

“I hate Trump”
Wash, Rinse, Repeat 1,000,000,000 times
Eat shit.

Oh ... I see ... you're just not a very intelligent person.

I understand. I'll leave you be now. No sport in beating on the disadvantaged in society.
I’m way more intelligent than you and way more aware of our selling out to China since Reagan.

Sure ya are, little buddy. Sure ya are ...
Russia!
No, jerkoff...China.
And both parties sold us out to China.

Can someone get this guy help? I think he's having a stroke.
I’m saying the same thing to you as the other 30 normal Trump supporters here.
Nice try trying to single me out.
You lost after you predicted a Blue Tidal Wave.

Oh ... I see ... you're just not a very intelligent person.

I understand. I'll leave you be now. No sport in beating on the disadvantaged in society.
I’m way more intelligent than you and way more aware of our selling out to China since Reagan.

Russia!
No, jerkoff...China.

Never predicted a blue wave actually. Nice try with the fake news though.

Is it true that you smell toast? That's what I've always heard.

Russia!
No, jerkoff...China.

You don’t read your own posts?
Do you have a ghost writer?

Everything You Need To Know About The Ohio 12th Special Election

"Ohio’s 12th District is traditionally Republican. According to FiveThirtyEight’s partisan lean metric, it is 14 percentage points more Republican-leaning than the nation as a whole."

Yeah, not surprising that the self-described racist is also an idiot.

Trump won my state by 19 points.

Senator Roy Blunt, the Republican incumbent, on the same ballot only won by 3 points.

Candidates matter.

Eh, not really all that much. People are stupid. They vote for letters, not for people or ideas. Letters are a lot easier to understand.

No essentially they vote for a candidate.

Russia!
No, jerkoff...China.

Where have I predicted a "blue tidal wave" as you so eloquently stated? I'll wait for a few minutes but I do have to work in the morning so find where I made mention of it and make it quick.

"Ohio’s 12th District is traditionally Republican. According to FiveThirtyEight’s partisan lean metric, it is 14 percentage points more Republican-leaning than the nation as a whole."

Senator Roy Blunt, the Republican incumbent, on the same ballot only won by 3 points.

Candidates matter.

Eh, not really all that much. People are stupid. They vote for letters, not for people or ideas. Letters are a lot easier to understand.

Most voters have no idea what the candidate they're voting for is about. Most people don't even know what their candidate of choice looks like when they vote. Most people don't even come out for midterms; they vote for the president and then just vote downticket for a bunch of faceless names they couldn't care less about.

Russia!
No, jerkoff...China.

Where have I predicted a "blue tidal wave" as you so eloquently stated? I'll wait for a few minutes but I do have to work in the morning so find where I made mention of it and make it quick.
I see; you think I Link your posts.
“I hate Trump!”

Russia!
No, jerkoff...China.

Now keep a track of how much your business has picked up since Trump.
If it hasn’t, you must work in a real shithole.

"Looks like Trump's endorsement is helping John James in the Michigan GOP race for Senate: He’s up 58-42 on Sandy Pensler at 21% reporting."

The Leftists nightmare having to run against a Black Conservative, of course being Leftists and the purest type of Racists they will resort to their favourites of Race Baiting and screaming that John James is an Uncle Tom etc. Hopefully the voters in Michigan will REJECT Leftist Racism and vote for John James.

“I hate Trump!”

Are you "special" or is English your third language? Or are you actually typing while in the midst of a terrible stroke? The way you type reminds me of one of those drunk guys stumbling around a party at 3 AM, during my college years; he may have vomit on his shirt and piss on his trousers, but everyone's either too drunk to notice or too polite to mention it.

“I hate Trump!”

Are you "special" or is English your third language? Or are you actually typing while in the midst of a terrible stroke? The way you type reminds me of one of those drunk guys stumbling around a party at 3 AM, during my college years; he may have vomit on his shirt and piss on his trousers, but everyone's either too drunk to notice or too polite to mention it.
iPhone...
You’re losing your touch.
5 posts devoid of irrational Trump hatred.

Candidates matter.

Most voters have no idea what the candidate they're voting for is about. Most people don't even know what their candidate of choice looks like when they vote. Most people don't even come out for midterms; they vote for the president and then just vote downticket for a bunch of faceless names they couldn't care less about.

So you are saying that the MAJORITY of voters are Mindless Zombies and totally ignorant?

Candidates matter.

So you are saying that the MAJORITY of voters are Mindless Zombies and totally ignorant?

Yep.

Candidates matter.

You dare disagree with JS!!!!????

Candidates matter.

Yep.
But not you...

“I hate Trump!”

iPhone...

Except I didn't even mention Trump in that post ...

"Special" it is then.

Yep.
But not you...

To be honest, I rarely vote. I have a general mistrust for politicians.

“I hate Trump!”

iPhone...

"Special" it is then.
6 posts devoid of Trump hatred.
Right Winger’s not gonna like this.

Yep.
But not you...

To be honest, I rarely vote. I have a general mistrust for politicians.
Me too.
That’s why I didn’t vote for one.

“I hate Trump!”

iPhone...

"Special" it is then.
6 posts devoid of Trump hatred.
Right Winger’s not gonna like this.

There is plenty to hate Trump over. But he doesn't really have much to do with this thread, other than the possibility that his existence has made democrats more competitive in districts they normally get crushed in.

Forum List

Back