election night results in Michigan, Ohio & 3 other states thread

Well as expected Michigan constituents screwed themselves either way in the governors race, but the field of candidates was weak. Both Gretchen Whitmer and Bill Schuette are career politicians that tell stories and accomplished nothing, but Schuette has more national experience.

John James on the other hand might be the real deal, running for the US senate in his first endeavor into public office is ballsy, but defeating Debbie Stabenow in November is a long row to hoe.

I like John James positions so far except his pro-life stance, but that is way down on my list.

Looks like I will be voting John James in November as I have had enough of Debbie Stabenow for one lifetime.

"As long as I campaign and/or support Senate and House candidates (within reason), they will win! I LOVE the people, & they certainly seem to like the job I’m doing. If I find the time, in between China, Iran, the Economy and much more, which I must, we will have a giant Red Wave!

The Republicans have now won 8 out of 9 House Seats, yet if you listen to the Fake News Media you would think we are being clobbered. Why can’t they play it straight, so unfair to the Republican Party and in particular, your favorite President!" - President Trump

Forum List

Back