election night results in Michigan, Ohio & 3 other states thread

It looks like O'Connor lost by 1766 votes - but he should be proud. Democrats should be proud. I understand there are still some provisional ballots to be counted (3435) - but may not be counted for 10 days. It's possible that provisional ballots could trigger a recount if the difference is within 0.5%.

NBC says this race is currently too close to call.

Last edited:
As per their usual bag of dirty tricks...the Democrat that ran for Congress twice...getting his ass resoundingly kicked both times... falsely registered as a Republican in the primary today.

In 20 minutes we'll know if his deception was succussful.

Our Governor lost as a Republican....so he ran as a Dem and one, then switched parties back. Total scumwafflery.

"When I decided to go to Ohio for Troy Balderson, he was down in early voting 64 to 36. That was not good. After my speech on Saturday night, there was a big turn for the better. Now Troy wins a great victory during a very tough time of the year for voting. He will win BIG in Nov." - President Trump

The Reps should have EASILY taken Ohio - with the (supposedly) BOOMING economy.

The fact that the Reps will probably only barely win shows just how much trouble they are in.

It looks like Trump is the great equalizer...for the Dems.
Eat shit, asshole.

"When I decided to go to Ohio for Troy Balderson, he was down in early voting 64 to 36. That was not good. After my speech on Saturday night, there was a big turn for the better. Now Troy wins a great victory during a very tough time of the year for voting. He will win BIG in Nov." - President Trump

Of course Trump takes credit. Yet he's probably the only reason the race was close to begin with. It's a deep red district where the republican almost lost. And from what I understand, it's not like O'Connor was some brilliant, inspiring figure.

Of course Trump takes credit. Yet he's probably the only reason the race was close to begin with. It's a deep red district where the republican almost lost. And from what I understand, it's not like O'Connor was some brilliant, inspiring figure.
Waaaahh!!!

It looks like O'Connor lost by 1766 votes - but he should be proud. Democrats should be proud.

Be proud. You didn't win, but you came in first of the losers, and that ain't nothin'. It's really, really close to nothing...perhaps nothing-adjacent...but more like the difference between 9.999999 repeating and 10...virtually the same thing.

Lol no its not you idiot. Its near the capitol which like ALL major cities is a liberal cesspool! Its got Ohio State university there again a bastion of liberalism.

Waaaahh!!!

Sorry you don't like the facts.

I don't actually care who wins in these shit races, to be honest, as I hate both parties, but that republicans are acting like this is a great victory is pretty funny. It's also kind of telling of their anxiety issues.

A vast majority of Democrats said that OH-12 was, and I quote directly, “a referendum on Donald Trump’s Presidency.” We won. Tonight, a Trump-endorsed candidate beat a middle-of-the-road Democrat with huge donations from around the country. A red wave is coming.

LOL...keep spinning. Maybe it will look better.

Trump won in 2016 by 11 points. And the 12'th has been represented by a Rep since 1983 (35 years ago). Plus, the economy is (supposedly) BOOMING. And Trump had his BIG rah rah speech over the weekend there. Finally, the reps poured TONS of money into this area:

'With a battleground seat in play, both national parties are engaged in the race. The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee added the district to its list of midterm targets, while the National Republican Congressional Committee spent $1 million on advertising for Balderson.[5][6][7] President Donald Trump—who won the district by 11 points in 2016—appeared at a rally with Balderson in the final weekend before the election.'

Ohio's 12th Congressional District election, 2018 - Ballotpedia

The Reps should have won in a landslide. Yet, they barely won it...by a FAR smaller margin then Trump won it in 2016.

Anyone who says this is a good result for the Reps is completely bereft of political intelligence and/or is so biased as to be delusional.

Once again, I am neither Dem nor Rep...thank goodness. But I DO want that psychopathic whacko Trump out of office as fast as possible.

Waaaahh!!!

I don't actually care who wins in these shit races, to be honest, as I hate both parties, but that republicans are acting like this is a great victory is pretty funny. It's also kind of telling of their anxiety issues.

I think you nailed it.

Lol no its not you idiot. Its near the capitol which like ALL major cities is a liberal cesspool! Its got Ohio State university there again a bastion of liberalism.

Everything You Need To Know About The Ohio 12th Special Election

"Ohio’s 12th District is traditionally Republican. According to FiveThirtyEight’s partisan lean metric, it is 14 percentage points more Republican-leaning than the nation as a whole."

Yeah, not surprising that the self-described racist is also an idiot.

In a 100% result, everyone emdorsed by Cortez lost. Which proves she has nothing to sell outside of the Bronx.

Waaaahh!!!

Emotionally disturbed Liberal.

A vast majority of Democrats said that OH-12 was, and I quote directly, “a referendum on Donald Trump’s Presidency.” We won. Tonight, a Trump-endorsed candidate beat a middle-of-the-road Democrat with huge donations from around the country. A red wave is coming.

LOL...keep spinning. Maybe it will look better.

Trump won in 2016 by 11 points. And the 12'th has been represented by a Rep since 1983 (35 years ago). Plus, the economy is (supposedly) BOOMING. And Trump had his BIG rah rah speech over the weekend there. Finally, the reps poured TONS of money into this area:

'With a battleground seat in play, both national parties are engaged in the race. The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee added the district to its list of midterm targets, while the National Republican Congressional Committee spent $1 million on advertising for Balderson.[5][6][7] President Donald Trump—who won the district by 11 points in 2016—appeared at a rally with Balderson in the final weekend before the election.'

Ohio's 12th Congressional District election, 2018 - Ballotpedia

The Reps should have won in a landslide. Yet, they barely won it...by a FAR smaller margin then Trump won it in 2016.

Anyone who says this is a good result for the Reps is completely bereft of political intelligence and/or is so biased as to be delusional.

Once again, I am neither Dem nor Rep...thank goodness. But I DO want that psychopathic whacko Trump out of office as fast as possible.
If you actually believe you’re not a Liberal, you need a psychiatrist.

Waaaahh!!!

Really? That's the best you can do? #SAD!

Waaaahh!!!

Really? That's the best you can do? #SAD!
Why should I waste more effort on a mentally disturbed Liberal?

Forum List

Back