Election Rigging and the Lefts Hatred of the Electoral System

No matter how many commissions and studies are instituted, no matter how many times ALL the results state " There is basically no voter fraud in this country" the lying trump whores continue to push this narrative.
Facts don't mean anything to them. Truth means nothing to them.,
Uh, which party opposes additional security measures against fraud?
I see you couldn't address my factual post... because it destroys this thread..
Which party institutes voter suppression laws?
Democrats encourage voting. Republicans discourage voting. Those are the facts.
Ah, the old blacks are too stupid to get an ID rant again.
Papers! Show us your papers, citizen!
Shame ID was required to get into the Dem Convention, eh dufus?

No matter how many commissions and studies are instituted, no matter how many times ALL the results state " There is basically no voter fraud in this country" the lying trump whores continue to push this narrative.
North Carolina judge nixed a voter suppression law the republicans tried to put in because " it targeted blacks with almost surgical like precision."
How does it feel to be on the wrong side of every issue?
Wow, quoting a leftist judge.
How do blacks cash their welfare and social security checks?

The Right hates the Electoral System so much that they want to pretend Russia didn't attack it.

And of course want to make it harder for legitimate citizens to vote.

How did they attack it? (Which they didn't) but let's just say for chucks and grins that they did? They "hacked" the election by revealing the cheating and corruption of the DNC and their attempts to usurp the election process? Are you sure you want to go with that one????? That is what totally astounds me.......leftards are not pissed about the contents of the emails...oh no...they are simply pissed that the revelations saw the light of day. That alone should tell you what you and your kind are all about. No morals, no line you are not willing to cross because the ends justifies the means. How fucking disgusting is that?

North Carolina judge nixed a voter suppression law the republicans tried to put in because " it targeted blacks with almost surgical like precision."
different criteria..,but I wouldn't expect you to know that being the incredible bonehead you are.
A leftist judge in NC. Lmao.
Voter suppression laws not only target blacks but college students and the elderly. Once again there's been studies done and those were the results.
But keep holding on to the lies that have been drummed into your head, Ill stick with facts.

Russia could creat a million fake votes in California and it would make a difference in who got all of the States Electoral votes. But if it was a popular nationwide vote, an election could be easily thrown. You can only work in close States. And that means eyes can focus on just those to make sure things remain true.

When you flunk out of homeschool, where do you go, exactly?

Good question,

Rumor has it that the GOP will give those who register as Republicans a GED, if and only if they make a monthly donation to the party of $5.00 in Bit Coins, and post at least 30 derogatory comments directed at Democrats, liberals or progressives every month.

Want evidence, there are several dozen who have already signed up and post on this message board. Can you guess who they might be?

different criteria..,but I wouldn't expect you to know that being the incredible bonehead you are.
Voter suppression laws not only target blacks but college students and the elderly. Once again there's been studies done and those were the results.
But keep holding on to the lies that have been drummed into your head, Ill stick with facts.
You have to a moron to even parrot that bullshit, congrats.

The Right hates the Electoral System so much that they want to pretend Russia didn't attack it.

How did they attack it? (Which they didn't) but let's just say for chucks and grins that they did? They "hacked" the election by revealing the cheating and corruption of the DNC and their attempts to usurp the election process? Are you sure you want to go with that one????? That is what totally astounds me.......leftards are not pissed about the contents of the emails...oh no...they are simply pissed that the revelations saw the light of day. That alone should tell you what you and your kind are all about. No morals, no line you are not willing to cross because the ends justifies the means. How fucking disgusting is that?
Our intelligence agencies said the election was hacked. You said it wasn't..
Link?
You work really hard being Trump's colon.

Link?
Fake News

You mean facts derived from valid studies??
I know facts are like kryptonite to you..

Link?
Fake News
There you go.., what you jerkwads say when you cant handle substantiated facts.

Ya, college students have no id.

Dumbass

Russia could creat a million fake votes in California and it would make a difference in who got all of the States Electoral votes. But if it was a popular nationwide vote, an election could be easily thrown. You can only work in close States. And that means eyes can focus on just those to make sure things remain true.

Good question,

Rumor has it that the GOP will give those who register as Republicans a GED, if and only if they make a monthly donation to the party of $5.00 in Bit Coins, and post at least 30 derogatory comments directed at Democrats, liberals or progressives every month.

Want evidence, there are several dozen who have already signed up and post on this message board. Can you guess who they might be?
Interesting. Please show a link to that to humiliate the trump whores.

Dumbass
They need more than ID you fucking idiot.,
They need to vote in their home town where they're registered which could be 2,000 miles away.
You aren't much of a reader are you. Try it sometime then you won't sound so goddamn stupid on a public forum.

Dumbass
I'm still laughing at how little you know.

Good question,

It's hard to even fathom the weatherman has a GED..

Link?

Our "intelligence agencies" are going by what Cloudstrike said because the DNC would not give up their server to any of those intel agencies or the FBI and for obvious reasons. We also know that the CIA can mimic cyber attacks and leave "footprints" to justify blaming it on other countries. I noticed you never addressed the contents of the e-mails....speaking of "colons", you are that for the DNC that doesn't think much of it's sheeple. Leftards here will not address the contents of leaked e-mails to save their lives. They deflect and do everything that they can do to avoid it. Why is that? I wish someone would leak RNC's e-mails because people that are still asleep need to know that both political parties are rotten to the core and are owned by the ones that control USA.INC

Last edited:

Link?
Fake News

Fake News- what Weatherman relies upon for all of his posts.

Which party keeps making the narrative that there is widespread fraud without any evidence to back it up?

iu
So there is no election fraud?
OK, then shut up about Russia, dufus.

So there were 3-5 million illegal votes cast in 2016?

Got any evidence of that?

Still trying to cover up Russia's attack on our election?

Link?
Fake News

Fake News- what Weatherman relies upon for all of his posts.

He relies on CNN and the Washington Post?

Which party keeps making the narrative that there is widespread fraud without any evidence to back it up?

iu
So there is no election fraud?
OK, then shut up about Russia, dufus.

So there were 3-5 million illegal votes cast in 2016?

Got any evidence of that?

Still trying to cover up Russia's attack on our election?
Whoever exposed the truth on Hillary should get a medal.

Forum List

Back