Elections Expert: “We Now Have 4 Million Ineligible and Dead Voters on American Voter Rolls” (VIDEO)

View attachment 94253

It will be pretty sad if those dummies+traitors+illegals+dead people will decide the election. Actually, it will be the shame for the country.

^^^^ Exactly!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
upload_2016-10-18_16-56-48.png

BTW, those dummies, who rate our posts "Funny" are exactly the same dummies I was talking about in my previous post #7. As for me, I don't find anything funny in mass violations of the Law.

Last edited:
This is almost unbelievable. The elections expert says that ....dead people are voting and it’s something this administration does not want to do anything about. They must like it. They must like who they are voting for…

How can a country go into an election like this?? How can Obama say..."Election fraud? what does that mean?"

How can it be American, people are not outraged by and don't stop this??? How??

Elections Expert: "We Now Have 4 Million Ineligible and Dead Voters on American Voter Rolls" (VIDEO)

That is what happens when you have a political slug who came up thru the Chicago Democrat party sitting in the White House. They have had plenty of practice with the cemetery vote.

There's not some magic government supercomputer thy suddenly calls town hall and says "hey, joe bob is dead! He's on you voter list. Take him off."
In all seriousness, there should be. A simple notification to the voter registrar's office is well within the boundaries of modern technology.

The voices in my head say all four million alleged dead people are on the voter registration rolls.

Those same voices tell me all four million dead people vote.

Those same voices tell me all four million dead people vote Democrat.

That's all the proof I need, mister! I want to bleev it, so it must be true!

The number is more like 30 million....
And they vote Democrat....

Crap I wasn't spose to say that. it's more like 40 million
But 50 million really isn't that many so if 60 million vote Dems that cool

There's not some magic government supercomputer thy suddenly calls town hall and says "hey, joe bob is dead! He's on you voter list. Take him off."
In all seriousness, there should be. A simple notification to the voter registrar's office is well within the boundaries of modern technology.
I wonder if they're all still collecting soc sec? (-:

I wonder if they're all still collecting soc sec? (-:
Some of them are, actually. Junior has to keep up the lifestyle to which he has become accustomed.

So what will be the excuse from the Trump camp if he loses....

Trump didn't

Have much support from the RNC
No ads run in battleground states...
No Republican stars going state to state giving speeches...
No ground game....

Isn't it easier to just blame everyone and everything for the loss then
take the blame for a shitty run campaign...

Three sets of campaign management....
Going off on rants and not staying on message.

Blame it on everyone else....

Proof they are voting . And how ?

People die everyday . There's not some magic government supercomputer thy suddenly calls town hall and says "hey, joe bob is dead! He's on you voter list. Take him off."

Seriously you can not make this stuff up!

These far left drones just keep showing why they should not be in charge of anything!

I didn't notice anything in your reply stating what the proof there is that dead people are voting.

The good liberals are just helping the dead carry out their wishes. Since they can do nothing for themselves they naturally would vote Democrat.

From one county alone:

270 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in Nassau County
More than 6,000 dead people are registered to vote in Nassau County and records show about 270 of them actually voted after their deaths, according to a Newsday analysis of voter registration and federal death records.

From your link .

Investigators tell the paper they don't consider the discrepancy fraudulent; the number of votes attributed to deceased voters is too small and their votes are spread out over more than two dozen elections.
County elections commissioner Bill Biamonte said simple clerical errors make it seem as if the dead are voting. For example, a person voting could accidentally sign their name next to a dead person's name rather than their own in a poll registry book.

"There’s no malice, no evil intentions behind this," said Biamonte."Just election day workers or voters making mistakes."
That's a high percentage for a mistake and the number greater than the votes the Dems conjured up to take the Washington gubernatorial election from Dino Rossi.

The OPINION of a man doesn't make facts go away. And he's likely a Dem.

Yes, " a high percentage for a mistake" spread out over 12 elections.

The good liberals are just helping the dead carry out their wishes. Since they can do nothing for themselves they naturally would vote Democrat.

From one county alone:

More than 6,000 dead people are registered to vote in Nassau County and records show about 270 of them actually voted after their deaths, according to a Newsday analysis of voter registration and federal death records.

From your link .

Investigators tell the paper they don't consider the discrepancy fraudulent; the number of votes attributed to deceased voters is too small and their votes are spread out over more than two dozen elections.
County elections commissioner Bill Biamonte said simple clerical errors make it seem as if the dead are voting. For example, a person voting could accidentally sign their name next to a dead person's name rather than their own in a poll registry book.

"There’s no malice, no evil intentions behind this," said Biamonte."Just election day workers or voters making mistakes."
That's a high percentage for a mistake and the number greater than the votes the Dems conjured up to take the Washington gubernatorial election from Dino Rossi.

The OPINION of a man doesn't make facts go away. And he's likely a Dem.
No, it is not, but your idea of malfeasance does not meet the standards of logic or the law. Your opinion does not count.

This is almost unbelievable. The elections expert says that ....dead people are voting and it’s something this administration does not want to do anything about. They must like it. They must like who they are voting for…

How can a country go into an election like this?? How can Obama say..."Election fraud? what does that mean?"

Elections Expert: "We Now Have 4 Million Ineligible and Dead Voters on American Voter Rolls" (VIDEO)

Analysis and Reports

That is what happens when you have a political slug who came up thru the Chicago Democrat party sitting in the White House. They have had plenty of practice with the cemetery vote.
explain how the democratic president keeps dead people on the voter rolls in states with republican secretaries of state

From one county alone:

Sad trombone....

Are Dead People Voting? - Fact and Myth
I posted an article that says otherwise. What's wrong with you?

You posted a false narrative that was debunked by my link. I can tell what's wrong with you.

:wink: Apparently the graveyard votes Democratic.

Forum List

Back